Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2018 - official thread

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stocker.JPG

I think she ends the argument with this worried but stunning look. :love: I've melted.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Two episodes in and I'm really struggling to see where the business nous, talent and acumen is in this bunch.

So far only Jackie Fast has made any sort of impression with her Week 1 "throw her main rival under a bus" Project Manager nomination, then her Week 2 ballsy 10,000 order from WH Smith.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Did the would be first Indian Oscar winner really say that he couldn't talk while moving his head?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
£5 a doughnut?

£5 for those doughnuts?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Best episode so far, the fired deserved it - was very weak when in the boardroom last week

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pascal Gross had to go - useless, stressful, he shouldn't have even got on the prog. Oh well, the Albion's gain in vital games ahead.

Jasmine was crap too - chilli donuts was the idea of an idiot and aggressively insisting on selling at quiet Shepherds Bush mini park over Canary Wharf.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
10 minutes in and I said 'mocha doughnuts, do mocha doughnuts'.
No one listened, instead they placed a Jammy Dodger on the top.
A crispyish doughnut with a creamy mocha filling and some sugary icing on the top ( coffee, cream with sugar, make some without the icing for those that don't take sugar)
I have never seen these on sale in supermarkets or bakeries but got the idea from mocha flavoured Kit Kat's, which are superb.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Good editing tonight. All cued up for a Sabrina v Camilla showdown, but it was a dummy.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Not sure if mentioned before,

So completely random and I’m trying to avoid the score so watching a re run of come dine with me, it seems the chap Kuodi or whatever his name is likes the reality tv, he’s on the episode I’m watching now!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With Claude and Karren praising the brilliance of the two females to Alan, it was obvious that Alex was a goner.

Several non-entities got lucky by being in the winning team - The One Armed Actor is hopeless and lazy.
That one armed actor is a total nob and has been shit from day one. He'll be out the door the minute his team can't carry him sufficiently to win the task.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here