Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Was the outrageous volley his first, or second goal on his full debut? I think it was second to a classic Murray header, but it may have been first.

What a hit, son. What a hit.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Was the outrageous volley his first, or second goal on his full debut? I think it was second to a classic Murray header, but it may have been first.

What a hit, son. What a hit.

The volley was he 2nd. One of the best full debuts I've ever seen. Considering how much dogs shit upfront we'd had to endure for so many seasons, Murray was like a fine wine being served inside a McDonalds.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The volley was he 2nd. One of the best full debuts I've ever seen. Considering how much dogs shit upfront we'd had to endure for so many seasons, Murray was like a fine wine being served inside a McDonalds.

Somethings never change!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh that we could sign a striker that had the same impact as GM did when he arrived rather than crocked players with potential we have signed recently.:rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh that we could sign a striker that had the same impact as GM did when he arrived rather than crocked players with potential we have signed recently.:rolleyes:

Anyone would think good strikers cost money.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone would think good strikers cost money.

Yeah back in the day we were splashing way more cash than everyone else in the division, Withdean, the halcyon days of spunking money on players.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah back in the day we were splashing way more cash than everyone else in the division, Withdean, the halcyon days of spunking money on players.

Yet the manager of the team is deemed, by some (himself included), as capable of walking on water.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yet the manager of the team is deemed, by some (himself included), as capable of walking on water.

Not sure Dean Wilkins was GM’s biggest fan. Not convinced that we can even begin to place our perceived rather poor striker signings on CH (maybe I’ve been whooshed here)

If I bought replica shirts I’d definitely have Locadia on the back, that’s how much faith I have that he will come good :thumbsup:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
.....And wasn't it Leyton Orient away,that some of us condemned GM as lazy and not really bothered,all those years ago ?!!!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
.....And wasn't it Leyton Orient away,that some of us condemned GM as lazy and not really bothered,all those years ago ?!!!

He got dog’s abuse away at Southend too

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure Dean Wilkins was GM’s biggest fan. Not convinced that we can even begin to place our perceived rather poor striker signings on CH (maybe I’ve been whooshed here)

If I bought replica shirts I’d definitely have Locadia on the back, that’s how much faith I have that he will come good :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:facepalm:
I googled 'babies with combovers' and justifiably assumed that one was him.

P.S It's not the only 'joke', in the original post.

You are far, far too subtle for NSC. Like a drop of angostura in a glass of gin :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here