Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff Away 12:30 KO Saturday 10th November

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Hotels for the weekend around £255 (2 nights). Including Premier Inn a few miles out of town where we met many supporters a few years back. Looks like a dash in just for the game. At least getting out should be easy with the egg chasers coming in at around that time.
Parking is very easy at the ground but getting out is a pain.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
NB think their is engineering work and no trains between Brighton and Three Bridges, oping to get there around 09:45 for breakfast in the Spoons

This plus astronomical hotel prices due to Wales rugby plus live TV equals small away crowd.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hotels for the weekend around £255 (2 nights). Including Premier Inn a few miles out of town where we met many supporters a few years back. Looks like a dash in just for the game. At least getting out should be easy with the egg chasers coming in at around that time.
Parking is very easy at the ground but getting out is a pain.

Gone for the Hilton in the centre......rates not unreasonable TBH
Parked in the ground last time and didn't have any issues getting out. May be a bit busier this time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This plus astronomical hotel prices due to Wales rugby plus live TV equals small away crowd.

Very early start as need to get a train from Three Bridges around 6 to make the 07:45 from Paddington, grrr

Still, tickets purchased

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

el punal

Looked to me they could even sell out the home stands for their game on sat v Man City. Lots of empty seats. I think we will sell our allocation

I thought that, until you looked closely so that when you saw the “empty seats” they were in fact fans wearing blue ponchos. Must have got a job lot from Withdean!

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
This new ticket system is daft. Only selling bock 123 which means the best seat I can have is in Row "Q" - what happened to the choice of front, middle or back. Only back now available. Three other blocks not released. Stupid.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
This new ticket system is daft. Only selling bock 123 which means the best seat I can have is in Row "Q" - what happened to the choice of front, middle or back. Only back now available. Three other blocks not released. Stupid.

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 10.43.57.png

It was so much easier in the 90s....

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Last time I did this stayed with family in Parkdean site at Porthcawl easy bus ride to Bridgend then 20 minute train journey to Cardiff, just had a look, you can do 3 nights in a basic caravan for £120.

Last edited:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Last time I did this stayed with family in Parkdean site at Porthcawl easy bus ride to Bridgend then 20 minute train journey to Cardiff, just had a look, you can do 3 nights in a basic caravan for £120.

So, to get this straight:
- 3 nights in a caravan
- in Porthcawl
- in November

Hmmmm....let me think about this one

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
So, to get this straight:
- 3 nights in a caravan
- in Porthcawl
- in November

Hmmmm....let me think about this one

They're lovely in november ,as by then most are classed as floating panoramic seaview accommodation for the same price .

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Got my ticket. I think I have seen our last 3 games there and haven’t seen us score. Hope for better this time!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
OK, this one might be my first of the season. Hoping tickets fall to me. Last time I saw us play in Cardiff was a very nice 3-1 win wearing green with Poyet's 4 central midfielders strategy that worked a blinder

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have tried to book a few times but all the rail sites are saying they can't garuntee the service until the start of October. Something about bus replacements in Bristol as well.

Not seen that. Booked form London Paddington and fingers crossed. Certainly don’t want to drive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here