Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff Away 12:30 KO Saturday 10th November

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Just spoke to the ticket office they have said it's sold out ? Surely there going to open up block 119 ?

Surely they would have told you if they were going to open it!?

I'm guessing they won't as they have been on sale to anyone with purchase history for two weeks. So if it's taken this long to sell what was already available they clearly don't think they will sell enough of another block to warrant asking for it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely they would have told you if they were going to open it!?

I'm guessing they won't as they have been on sale to anyone with purchase history for two weeks. So if it's taken this long to sell what was already available they clearly don't think they will sell enough of another block to warrant asking for it.

Club would likely have to commit to buying the whole block from Cardiff regardless of how many fans ultimately buy, meaning the club could be out of pocket if only a few are sold.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
It says on the club website our allocation is 3000. It isn't showing as officially sold out on the bit before you can click 'buy' - but all sections are showing apart from the disabled bit are showing as sold out.

119 hasn't gone on sale to my knowledge. Why would it be highlighted in blue if it wasn't going to go on sale to us? I would add that I am not convinced that the other sections add up to 3000 seats.

Confusing

View attachment cardiff away stand.bmp

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
I bought 2 tickets on first day of sale. Then a week later bought another one for someone with less loyalty points.

The one I bought later arrived in post about a week ago but not the first 2!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Bought my lad a ticket last week turned up next day. Bought mine the first day of sale and not received it yet. Rang ticket office yesterday and mine is due to be posted over the next couple of days. No need to panic just yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I realise the club are enduringly committed to technical uselessness, but I keep thinking it must be a matter of time before Barber realises they could save a few bob on postage if they set up the system so it collated orders made separately to the same address within the sale window.

The inner thoughts of Barry Boring

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here