Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City u23 v Brighton And Hove Albion u23 Holmes park 19.00 Ko PL2 tonight

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion take note - lets guarantee our fans this level of coverage when we play at home.

But...but....but.... "It’s simple economics. There is a considerable cost to mounting a broadcast quality production of a football match and we do not currently generate income from subscriptions to Seagulls Player or advertising revenue from our You Tube channel at anything like the rate some of our more bigger or more established rival Premier League clubs benefit from. Where we see opportunities to broadcast our U23 games that make economic sense we will look to do so."

:wozza:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Which is barely a surprise, seeing as he hasn't played a match since the middle of June.
I agree entirely. But he hasn't attempted to take anyone on yet. As someone else said, he may be under orders to take it easy. But on this evidence, he's not going to make the squad for City.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
I agree entirely. But he hasn't attempted to take anyone on yet. As someone else said, he may be under orders to take it easy. But on this evidence, he's not going to make the squad for City.

Seeing as Andone missed another game after his u23 appearance I never expected Jose to feature at City.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Seeing as Andone missed another game after his u23 appearance I never expected Jose to feature at City.
Me neither, but I anticipate that's the question many on here would want the answer to.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Poor defending - Leicester in front

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
2-1 Leicester. Been all them this half. Assist from Danny Simpson.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Commentators clearly denying the evidence of their own eyes and talking about that second goal as being credited to Callum Wright (rather than a Keto own goal).

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great coverage on LCFC Facebook page if anybody having problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here