Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex CCC v Northamptonshire CCC, LVCC Div2, 24-27 September 2018,10.30 KO's***

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Never know it may already be a competitive target for Northants, anyone know why Archer is not playing.

Archer didn’t look bothered in the field last week against warks, pissing off 12th man Evans by making him walk round half the pitch to give him a drink about 4 times.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We are being flayed alive

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I care as well..........am actually going up to watch Day 2............should be back in Sussex by tea time!
There is a very good shopping centre in Northampton if you need to kill some time before heading back for tea...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
37 - 2 off 18 overs and just 16 runs behind. Wish I had made the trip.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
37 - 2 off 18 overs and just 16 runs behind. Wish I had made the trip.
You would have been rewarded for your loyalty.

Two young men of Sussex currently putting the hosts' attack to the sword.

Wells 28* and Finch 37*. 46 off the last 10 overs. Very welcome runs for these two.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
104-2 at lunch. Nice recovery by these two - hope at least one of them goes on to get a ton, they've both had poor runs recently and it would a lovely way to finish the season.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
104-2 at lunch. Nice recovery by these two - hope at least one of them goes on to get a ton, they've both had poor runs recently and it would a lovely way to finish the season.
Sadly not to be for Finch but at least 63 will boost his season's tally and give him something positive.

Wells still there on 43* off 120 balls... he is definitely old school when it comes to crease occupation which I don't mind at all - no points for scoring more quickly in this situation.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sadly not to be for Finch but at least 63 will boost his season's tally and give him something positive.

Wells still there on 43* off 120 balls... he is definitely old school when it comes to crease occupation which I don't mind at all - no points for scoring more quickly in this situation.

Oh well BOWLED :shootself

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here