Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we lose v Manchester City on Saturday

How will you feel?

• Gutted. Shouldn’t be losing to teams like City. Hughton out!

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Disappointed. That’s just 5 pints in seven games. Mattress protection required tonight.

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • OK. Would’ve been nice to upset the Champions at their place, but wasn’t really expecting it.

Votes: 183 79.2%
  • Great! Who’d’ve thought 20 years ago we’d be rubbing shoulders with football’s high society!!

Votes: 26 11.3%

• Total voters

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It depends on the nature of the loss.

We should go to win, but that's clearly not the way these days.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we have basically the same team that stared against spuds, I would be fecking furious.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Only enforced change is what I'm expecting, and a ****ing pasting, with just enough in the last ten minutes to give pundits/ CH something to enthuse about.

I saw enough of that in the 90's, albeit at a part timer quality.

Not worried or bothered yet, it's not my job, but having spent ****ing millions I'll be mightily disappointed if the season continues as it appears to be heading.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I'd use the game against Man City to make some changes to the side.

Balogun for Dunk
Berndado for Bong
AJ for March
Locadia for Bissouma

And then play 4-4-2

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As long as we don’t concede too many I’ll be happy.[/QUOTE

Really? That is what you expect from our time in this division, not to concede too many?

What is the point in being in this division if we don't think we can win every game we play in? That should be the base line.

Against spuds yesterday the first half, we let them slot into their game by just playing the one up front and signalled that we would pack the midfielder and let them come at us. That really paid off didn't it...irrespective how many chances we missed ...the scoresheet showed that we lost all three points.

I am not worried yet, but apart from manu in the first half, I have not been over impressed by our football this season.

I hope to be wrong in my assumption that the three teams that will drop out are Huddersfield, Newcastle and us.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd use the game against Man City to make some changes to the side.

Balogun for Dunk
Berndado for Bong
AJ for March
Locadia for Bissouma

And then play 4-4-2

I’d keep Bissouma, but otherwise in agreement.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think we should burst out of the traps and give it everything we've got. I think Mr Hooton should just say "go out there, enjoy your football, play the way YOU want to play and whilst doing so don't forget to kick the crap out of them when the ref isn't looking.."

That will pickle the brain of Lord Peppington of Guardeville who expected our team to line up with trowels and bags of cement, building a wall nine inches in front of our Kangakeeper - and may slow down the "Roadrunner" pace of Citeh.

I also think when they visit the Amex we should let the grass grow to a height of 5.7 inches. That way, Sterling won't be able to see any of the game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If we lose then I expect [MENTION=5208]drew[/MENTION] will have another massive tantrum and demand Hughton is replaced by the Newcastle vintage era Keegan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
This is 1 game I can understand and a agree with park the bus tactics. Most other games, I would be hoping for a more adventurous approach, at Southampton, and home to an out of form Spurs side for example.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here