Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What type of Jeans are you?

What type of Jean are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Always buy Straight so assume that's Regular on this list.

It is a bit concerning seeing the number of slightly and very overweight men in their 30's and 40's wearing Skinny jeans at the moment. It really is not a good look.

This!!!!!! And even worse when they team them with no socks and slip on loafers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We have a significant number of supporters going for...I think they are called the 'yoof'.

1.jpg

It’s not the holes which are the issue, more the thighs. You need to be slim to get away with those strides.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Garcia regular the most comfy for my advanced years body.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
For years I bought regular but they were baggy in the bum. So a few months ago I tried straight and they are so much better. So straight are not regular and not slim. So for this vote I went for other. I am 34 waist and 30 leg with a zip fly as I cannot mess about with buttons.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I’ve the upper body of a Greek god , sadly below the waist I have 2 bits of string for legs and a non existent arse so jeans are very difficult to find in my size, if I tap in arseless jeans in the search option on Ebay I’m usually directed to the leather and pvc section , I’ve nothing against this form of attire but not a good look in the garden mowing the lawn ect , so I tend to buy those stretchy skinny jeans now and always sit down when I can to avoid people pointing at my lower body deficiencies.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I’ve the upper body of a Greek god , sadly below the waist I have 2 bits of string for legs and a non existent arse so jeans are very difficult to find in my size, if I tap in arseless jeans in the search option on Ebay I’m usually directed to the leather and pvc section , I’ve nothing against this form of attire but not a good look in the garden mowing the lawn ect , so I tend to buy those stretchy skinny jeans now and always sit down when I can to avoid people pointing at my lower body deficiencies.

I too have the upper body of a revered figure, worshipped by man.....sadly, it's Hotei!!!!:down:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I cannot abide jeans. It's a trouser or a cargo pant for me. I cannot recall the last time I put jeans on, ghastly things.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• F628DD02-DEE8-4EBA-82B6-AC1BDADC2188.jpeg
    F628DD02-DEE8-4EBA-82B6-AC1BDADC2188.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 56

D

Deleted member 18477

Do some squats then chicken legs

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
giphy.gif

It's a hard life, but I get by.

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Matalan. 6.99 and make sure the crease is ironed straight down the front, before every wear. Image is everything

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here