Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many goals in the Spurs game did you see?

How many goals in the Spurs game did you see?

• 0 - I missed them all

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 4 4.3%

Votes: 16 17.4%

Votes: 70 76.1%

• Total voters

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Duffy was offside and Duffy put it in the net. Not much room for discussion.

Duffy was clearly yards onside. Looked good to me from the East Lower. Asst referee notably quick on the mark last time she was down here, so I looked over and missed the flag

Dunk was offside and interfering with play (arguable: stupid rule).

I said before the season that a lot of goals will come from second bites from corners as the defending side fails to clear properly.

Knockaert should have had a hatrick, free kick that never was and Bruno would have stopped their second goal so it should have been 4-0.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve not read the programme yet, so I’ve probably missed another massive Barber own goal.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Live, just 1. I don't like watching penalties and I was distracted by something happening by the dug out and suddenly Lamela had scored

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Duffy was clearly yards onside. Looked good to me from the East Lower. Asst referee notably quick on the mark last time she was down here, so I looked over and missed the flag

Dunk was offside and interfering with play (arguable: stupid rule).

I said before the season that a lot of goals will come from second bites from corners as the defending side fails to clear properly.

Knockaert should have had a hatrick, free kick that never was and Bruno would have stopped their second goal so it should have been 4-0.

I forgot about the penalty we should have been awarded. 5-0 would have been fair enough. Same old Spurs though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here