Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mitrovic - Murrays replacement?

Mitrovic Murrays replacement?

• Yes

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Dont know

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Could Mitrovic be the man to replace Murray? We've been in for him before i think, i seem to remember there is a Hughton link somewhere?

What would it take to get him? Would he come? Would you want him?

I'd love to see us go big for him in Jan or at the end of the season if we stay up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fulham won't sell ....he will cost far more than he would of before the start of the season...Murray is still here.......I could go on

Rafa plain refused to sell him to a relegation rival, sensible man. Yes he would have been the natural, better (imo), replacement. I believe we tried very hard to get him last season.

Not a hope in hell now but at least it shows our recruitment team are on the ball these days. Mystified how he passed the “no dickheads” policy though :lolol:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
He's great already and only just turned 24, worth £30m + now and only going to get better

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would be perfect but we won’t be getting him. We missed out.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Rafa plain refused to sell him to a relegation rival, sensible man. Yes he would have been the natural, better (imo), replacement. I believe we tried very hard to get him last season.

Not a hope in hell now but at least it shows our recruitment team are on the ball these days. Mystified how he passed the “no dickheads” policy though :lolol:

:thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
On the bench yesterday,

Now that reminds me...I'm not one for criticising the boss....but I was a tad mystified over why he didnt come on instead of Jurgen Icantheadaball....surely a 15(?) minute run out would have been worth it ..considering he is a striker as against someone who is in the process of being converted to one

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are we setting up a volleyball team?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He said in an interview before the Fulham game that he had been keen to come to us, but, Newcastle wouldn’t let him come. He seemed to have a lot of respect for Hughton and the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here