Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What do we think?

220px-Sian_Massey.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Needs to run quicker, oh and her dad needs to attempt to explain the offside rule, again.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Normally she is very good, thought today she was poor. From my vantage point in west upper, at least 2 clear off side decisions in the first half went In Spurs favour (not watched it back yet, no doubt beer may have slightly distorted my judgement).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Very ill judged appointment for today's game and she needs to take a long hard look at herself. 5.30 kick off so who was making her husband's tea and did she realise she was missing Strictly? On the upside thought her nails went well with the flag.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I'd like to know who she flagged for offside with our disallowed goal and why it wasn't shown on MotD. Wasn't that a highlight? I saw the replay in the concourse after the game but couldn't see what she saw.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'd like to know who she flagged for offside with our disallowed goal and why it wasn't shown on MotD. Wasn't that a highlight? I saw the replay in the concourse after the game but couldn't see what she saw.

She flagged one of ours who was originally in an offside position, then came back onside, and didn't end up touching the ball anyway, nor interfere - only how I saw it on the one TV replay.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton

She flagged because it was about 3 or 4 yards offside

SussexSeahawk

Jun 2, 2016

It was Duffy, and he was clearly off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here