PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Poor

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Strange. Thought he was entirely reasonable. More cards for us could have been forthcoming. Penalty was stone wall. People complained about Bissouma’s booking despite it being the 3rd time he made a bookable challenge. People also got very upset when Trippier got away with a booking for the exact same thing Bissouma had just got away with as well.

Only thing I felt he could have been slightly better on was the time wasting.

Kayal kinda got what he was asking for having got away with two very similar challenges.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Good referee compared with some but can’t help but wish we had a pants one that perhaps wouldn’t of given the penalty, hey ho on we go

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Dier was guilty of some pretty full on grappling ....he pulled two of our players to the ground at one corner , Dunk also was being impeded , having his shirt pulled when he put his header over from the corner....if Knocky goes either side of the keeper instead of straight at him i think we could have got a point .....ref seemed to give spurs the benefit of the doubt most of the time .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Spuds 12th man, he was f.ucking shocking, only gave the pen when Kane pointed it out, not in control CH lost it with him at one point which is all you need to know.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
He let them get away with 2 smashes to the face too. BT Sport also had a gimp as a go too guy for backing his decisions. Clearly a spurs fan.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He let them get away with 2 smashes to the face too. BT Sport also had a gimp as a go too guy for backing his decisions. Clearly a spurs fan.

I did think the go to guy sounded like a Spurs fan too. I enjoyed Hoddle’s analysis, he gave us credit where it was due and did not sound like a Spurs fan with every comment unlike that **** McManaman during the Liverpool game.

The ref didn’t have a bad game but I certainly felt he favoured Spurs. The elbow in the face that drew blood on Glenn was a foul but was totally ignored. The shirt pulling in the box by Spurs was also completely overlooked.

Can’t apportion blame to the ref for the result.

Thought the offside given for our goal was very like the 2nd United goal at Watford though except the offside United player was impeding the keeper’s view and yet the goal was given. Big clubs get away with things the lesser teams get penalised for but we all know and expect that anyway.

Hughton was pretty animated on occasions, most unlike him, I think that tells you something about the ref.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I did think the go to guy sounded like a Spurs fan too. I enjoyed Hoddle’s analysis, he gave us credit where it was due and did not sound like a Spurs fan with every comment unlike that **** McManaman during the Liverpool game.

The ref didn’t have a bad game but certainly felt he favoured Spurs. The elbow in the face that drew blood on Glenn was a foul but was totally ignored. The shirt pulling in the box by Spurs was also completely overlooked.

Can’t apportion blame to the ref for the result.

Thought the offside given for our goal was very like the 2nd United goal at Watford though except the offside United player was impeding the keeper’s view and yet the goal was given. Big clubs get away with things the lesser teams get penalised for but we all know and expect that anyway.

Loads of little things as well, like Erickson 2nd pulls and fouls Knocky who is about to break AND kicks the ball away; 2 reasons for a booking in their own right. Felt like they could get away with a lot more than we did.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
A ‘top 6’ ref, they love him as he is quite new to the premier league and the only way to get on is to keep the big boys happy, all the successful refs do. Not the reason we lost though, but most of the smaller decisions went Spurs way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I thought the female linesman had a good game appart from one offside decision in the first half which nearly led to spuds scoring .
Need to check the recoding in case I am wrong.
Did think the ref should have booked a couple more of the Spurs team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here