Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A nice gesture from the club today

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
We arrived at our seats today to find that the club had left a birthday card and gift (club scarf) on my daughter’s seat. It was her 14th birthday last week and she’s already received the customary card from the club, so this was a rather pleasant surprise and she was dead chuffed. I can only assume that this was done as a consequence of my request for a half-time birthday announcement. Well done to those involved at the club, despite the result and no announcement at half time, this really made her day.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We arrived at our seats today to find that the club had left a birthday card and gift (club scarf) on my daughter’s seat. It was her 14th birthday last week and she’s already received the customary card from the club, so this was a rather pleasant surprise and she was dead chuffed. I can only assume that this was done as a consequence of my request for a half-time birthday announcement. Well done to those involved at the club, despite the result and no announcement at half time, this really made her day.

Always good to read when the club gets things right.

el punal

They done the same for me on my 60th. I think someone has to inform them though, not just something that happens automatically.

I am looking forward to the club providing me with a piece of Stilton and a glass of vintage port as half time refreshment. If anyone would care to inform the club I would be eternally grateful. :drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here