Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As you were, no changes.

End of thread.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Bernado for Bong. AJ for March. Kayal for Stephens if injured. In other words unchanged from today.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Would play some of the new signings.

Certainly AJ as a Gross replacement, we need mobility vs Citeh.

Bernardo for Bong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Somewhere in Sussex next week...

“Right lads, gather round. Great work in training this week, but it’s time to look at the City game lineup. Right; these are a good team boys, so I need my tried and tested lads on the pitch from the off...

Maty, you’re in. Remember keep it tight.
Bingo bango Bongo, you’re playing left back and right back.
Double Ds ... you’re my CBs, last thing they’ll expect.

Davy... keep it deep.

Solly, Knocky... who else? Remember terrible final balls, they’ll never know where your deliveries will end up... do you? maverick genius.

Dale, just use your good leg. Good lad.

Muzza you’re my 9 and 10. Use your pace to wear them down.

Right. Tactically we need to defend so deep we’ll be in the car park. Don’t try to attack, that’ll never work...”

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
OP

Why "Hughton's team"? Not "our team"?

Do you disagree with his selection policy?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Kayal to start instead of an injured Stephens. Otherwise all the same.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Bring Murray back and play 11 across the box. He looks so lonely in opponents half for the first 60mins anyway.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
CH will play the team that started today but with Kayal in for Stephens but I would try Bernardo in training to see if he can actually play as DM to replace Stephens. If it works good if not he will have no choice but to play Kayal there.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
CH will play the team that started today but with Kayal in for Stephens but I would try Bernardo in training to see if he can actually play as DM to replace Stephens. If it works good if not he will have no choice but to play Kayal there.

Kayal would be a far better replacement than Bernardo ...one week of training isn't going to change that

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The one big change I’d make would be to rest Murray and give Locadia a start. Andone to come on for him either at half time or later in the game depending on how he does. I’d like to see Locadia given a proper run out as I don’t think he’s as bad as 90% of NSC seem to think

This game is our biggest free hit of the season imo.

It’s OK I am wearing my tin hat, blast away :smile:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Kayal was fantastic yesterday. Why chuck a left back in there instead?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The one big change I’d make would be to rest Murray and give Locadia a start. Andone to come on for him either at half time or later in the game depending on how he does. I’d like to see Locadia given a proper run out as I don’t think he’s as bad as 90% of NSC seem to think

This game is our biggest free hit of the season imo.

It’s OK I am wearing my tin hat, blast away [emoji2]
I know he cost a lot of money and we're all desperate for him to justify it but he's looked anything but a footballer recently. I know it's considered a free hit at city and he'll be out of the way if he stays up front but it would be the wrong message to those with talent and who put some effort in.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know he cost a lot of money and we're all desperate for him to justify it but he's looked anything but a footballer recently. I know it's considered a free hit at city and he'll be out of the way if he stays up front but it would be the wrong message to those with talent and who put some effort in.

Sorry, I don’t see this lack of effort that seems to be the perceived opinion of so many. He found some good spaces and made runs with and without the ball against Saints, yes he fell over the ball but it was a good run before he did and he managed a header on target that was well saved.. He needs to be given more than 15 mins in a game we are chasing. It is totally unfair to judge a player in those circumstances imo. When he has started, Palace last season (?) he has been started out of position.

Stick him upfront against City and we have a chance of an Albion forward being in the box when we break at pace with Knocky or March/AJ (I’d start him too)

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Assuming Stephens is injured - Really good opportunity to mix things up in a game we are expected to lose. Bissouma and Kayal in midfield. Andone up top with Ali J playing off him. Balogun to give Dunk a rest because he still looks a tad off the pace after his injury. We’ll need fresh legs in the side at the Etihad. City will get 2 or 3 and it’ll be a good result if we get 1 in answer.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk March

Kayal Propper

AJ. Knockhaert

Locadia Andone

May as well go for it . . . . Then resume to parking the bus with the doors wide open the following week ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here