Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephens

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What a load of crock ! Stephens lovers gonna have to watch a better player for a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s see. [emoji2].

Would have thought the second goal immediately disproved that, as the cover was non-existent.

Incidentally who’s the better player you’re referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theboybilly

at last............. some sense

Kayal was far better today than stephens has been for a while imo........and he went FORWARD

I didn't see it that way at all. Okay, Kayal put a lovely through ball that should have seen better reward but come on, what was Beram doing so far forward so often that we were left wanting defensively. The tactics were there from the start and could have been changed at half-time as at Southampton but without Stephens we couldn't manage it. I actually thought that if we were going to do a Southampton come-back we needed to replace our substitute Kayal. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I would have replaced Kayal with AJ and March with Locardia.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s a bit like saying “When was the last time we lost to Manchester United” when we’d not played them for 20 years.

hmmmmmm.........:shrug:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Stephens is a very good player and I would much rather he was playing for us.

But, assuming he is out for weeks, this does give us an opportunity to try something new. I really like the look of Bissouma and am keen to see him play in his correct position, a bit deeper than he has been, where occassionally he hasn’t looked 100% comfortable. I do think he and Propper could make a really exciting midfield partnership.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oddly enough my hamstring went during the game. I jumped up during a highlight, and you can guess the rest. If I were Ernest I'd change the facts a lot and make up a long and funny story about it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

But, assuming he is out for weeks, this does give us an opportunity to try something new. I really like the look of Bissouma and am keen to see him play in his correct position, a bit deeper than he has been, where occassionally he hasn’t looked 100% comfortable. I do think he and Propper could make a really exciting midfield partnership.

Surely if Bissouma was playing any deeper he'd be a defender!!!!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Watch the second goal. Was the wrong side of lamela, got totally done by a simple ball, then doesn’t track back properly. He’s a talent but he has a lot to learn

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he's out for a while I take it all those clamouring for him to be 'rested' will soon be desperate for his return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here