Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephens

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s very possible that Kayal will get a run now and Stephens won’t get back in automatically when he comes back.

Let’s all hope so because it will mean we’re performing very well indeed in the midfield.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our chance of 3 points went when Stephens went off and Kayal came on although he did better in a more advanced role but not only did we lose Stephens but Propper had to drop in to cover him. I wonder if CH considered bringing on Bernardo as DM as he has said that he can play there.

Kayal did ok but he is no Stephens.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Because that’s what I said?

The second goal would not have happened with Stephens on the pitch because he tracks very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well obviously if you say it wouldn’t have happened then it wouldn’t .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:lolol:

Stephens is one of the first names on the team sheet. Kayal, as much as I like him and rated him in the Championship, has nothing to offer in the Premier League if we’re being honest about it.

Whilst I totally agree with the first part of your post...being honest about it I dont agree with the second part

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
:lolol:

Stephens is one of the first names on the team sheet. Kayal, as much as I like him and rated him in the Championship, has nothing to offer in the Premier League if we’re being honest about it.

That must be why Celtic played him in Europe against FC Utrecht where he set up the first goal and was given MOTM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here