Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton out- Discuss

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yet another poor performance with very debatable team selection. We set up not to concede rather than to try and find win. Get to g fed up with inept performances both home and away.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think some of our fans think they are supporting a better team than Brighton. Sad that a thread like this is even started, the op should have a word with himself after thinking how far we have come since CH arrived. Whether we like it or not survival is all that actually matters now that we are at the top table, we are on course to give ourselves a chance. We are not going to be one of the attractive teams in this division for a while, if ever.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Tell me more Drew.
fascinating stuff.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yet another poor performance with very debatable team selection. We set up not to concede rather than to try and find win. Get to g fed up with inept performances both home and away.

Can we discuss [MENTION=5208]drew[/MENTION] out instead?

Poor thread with debatable point at all. Started to stir controversy rather than to generate sensible discussion. Getting fed up with attention seeking losers on this board.

D

Deleted member 2719

Harry's ripping into Hughtons tactics for giving teams to much respect, he quite rightly says, you need to pressure these guys and get in their faces from the off if you want to stand any chance in beating them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Harry's ripping into Hughtons tactics for giving teams to much respect, he quite rightly says, you need to pressure these guys and get in their faces from the off if you want to stand any chance in beating them.

Harry who?

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Triffic.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here