Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] East lower and north...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stay and support the team rather than ****ing off - looks embarrassing on tv - **** off and support a plastic club.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Says someone watching on tv? I've got to get back to London and have two 8 year olds with me so I'll leave when I like thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Says someone watching on tv? I've got to get back to London and have two 8 year olds with me so I'll leave when I like thanks.

Nah says someone watching on holiday who always stays to the end. Embarrassing - it’s 7.15 back home - stay and support the team!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Stay and support the team rather than ****ing off - looks embarrassing on tv - **** off and support a plastic club.

:whistle:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Nah says someone watching on holiday who always stays to the end. Embarrassing - it’s 7.15 back home - stay and support the team!
Like I said I have to get back to London with kids will probably get back about 9.30pm even with leaving five mins early so I'll do exactly what I want. Easy to moan when you're watching on tv or live in Sussex.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Again, on holiday so that means nothing. Real fans see it out and stay behind the team. Too many plastics there to leave early. Where were you when we were shit?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Like I said I have to get back to London with kids will probably get back about 9.30pm even with leaving five mins early so I'll do exactly what I want. Easy to moan when you're watching on tv or live in Sussex.

Like I said... I go to every game and stay til the end. You’re teaching your kids the wrong modern way of supporting the Albion - poor show.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Again, on holiday so that means nothing. Real fans see it out and stay behind the team. Too many plastics there to leave early. Where were you when we were shit?
People used to leave early at Withdean all the time you moron.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People used to leave early at Withdean all the time you moron.

Not really - they used to watch on the running track. But go to name calling Dan if it makes up feel a big
Man - have a medal :clap2:

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Not really - they used to watch on the running track. But go to name calling Dan if it makes up feel a big
Man - have a medal :clap2:
They used to leave early at The Goldstone. Are you old enough to have gone there?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They used to leave early at The Goldstone. Are you old enough to have gone there?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes. Anymore patronising questions? I’m well aware of early leavers (or twats) as I call them at football but **** there was thousands - poor show on tv. Poor.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton

Five or ten minutes can make all the difference when travelling home, it must be remembered that the whole household may not be interested in the Albions result

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Five or ten minutes can make all the difference when travelling home, it must be remembered that the whole household may not be interested in the Albions result

Teach them. Educate them. Religion is bollocks comepared to your football team :)

I wasn’t particularly having a go at those with kids - although it’s not a night match. But Dan took exception and tried to play the kids card.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here