Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] East lower and north...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nah says someone watching on holiday who always stays to the end. Embarrassing - it’s 7.15 back home - stay and support the team!
Not this $hit again? I'll give you one example: bloke in front of me with two kids - the youngest at one of the first, if not THE first game they'd been too. They left at 2-0 down. It was chucking it down, they may well have had to battle the queues for the train and the had almost had enough. What would YOU do? Make them sit through it until the bitter end?

I've never understood why people get so uptight about fans leaving early. It happens all the time, to all teams, in ALL sports!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Spent a fair portion of the second half shouting at seven or eight Spurs fans who, inexplicably, had found themselves in the East lower. They'd gone unnoticed until the second goal was scored.

I'd be more inclined to piss and whinge at that shit rather than our own fans who unfortunately enough have a history of disappearing before the final whistle regardless of the result.

I'm fine with away fans sitting in the home end but for f**k sake show a modicum of decency and respect you halfwit London wideboy shit steaks.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes. Anymore patronising questions? I’m well aware of early leavers (or twats) as I call them at football but **** there was thousands - poor show on tv. Poor.

Fancy booking a holiday before the fixtures come out........ poor show for a regular I say sheebo.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Front row on the north stand, christ it was wet there. The people behind me stayed until 87 minutes and then left, with one of them complaining "Knockaert's going to score if we leave". But they left anyway. Bet he complained to them for ages when he saw what happened.

And how sweet it would have been if he'd got that last chance in. But it was soaking there today and I can't blame people too much.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
They used to leave early at The Goldstone. Are you old enough to have gone there?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wasn’t that because they always turned the light on in the North Stand two minutes before the end? Always took that as a hint that I wasn’t welcome anymore and it was time to go home :down:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Find this subject a quandary as whilst I'd never leave early myself and wished others wouldn't leave early it's also their right to do so if they wish. Certainly wouldn't moan about it online.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
While I stayed to the end I could have easily left early.

Paying £52 to sit in the SW corner with poor view and no atmosphere....I have the right to do what I want.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Whilst an embarrassing number of fans left at 85mins... it was a late KO on a rainy night when we were losing, it doesn't surprise me and wouldn't judge them.

However, some pissed tw@t, who watched the second half on TV because he booked his holiday for a home game, having a go... now that really is f**king embarrassing. Grow up you dick.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
While the OP might have a point, to slag off Albion fans at a cold and rainy game when he was not there makes him look a bit silly. If he is such a super fan and whilst I get the whole childcare issue, there is s 3 month gap between seasons then a couple of weeks off for internationals, I can’t believe he couldn’t of sorted out something in this time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Too many embarrassed twats tying to make excuse for their pathetic behaviour on here - sad *****

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Imagine being on holiday and posting on here.

Imagine
Imagine 5 mins out of my life. Imagine. Imagine supporting the Albion through everything and watching on tv the masses of empty seats. Imagine.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Probably leaving early to get home to watch Strictly come mincing, or whatever Sat night tv shite is on. :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Probably leaving early to get home to watch Strictly come mincing, or whatever Sat night tv shite is on. :D

Embarrassing that those who cause the empty state feel the need to come on here and gone it - even worse if you’re [MENTION=3791]Westander[/MENTION] and give it via emoji. Disgraceful show end of.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here