Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Member's pack - what will you do with yours?

Bronze membership tin arrived today with its "goodies" within. What will you do with the contents of yours? I will use my notebook and pen to note down the number of the train that takes us to and from the Amex and hope to get a complete set (possibly). Tin I am not sure about, coffin for favourite pet Plaice provided it is a small one as I can't think of any practical use unless there are any suggestions?

In all seriousness how many of us would prefer the cost of the "extras" being used as a donation to a good cause? Believe the mailing is sponsored (by Amex?), would it not look better to read on the covering letter "Bloggs and co. have supported the mailing of your membership card and in lieu of providing gifts have paid an £xxK donation to support the splendid work of Albion In The Community" ??

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I take the point but I thought that the contents were very acceptable, unexpected and of a decent quality. They could have just sent the cards out and made a profit on the deal. Fair play to the marketing crew.

Macca the attacker

Apr 7, 2010
Got my Dad the bronze membership this year and he was really happy to get the pack this morning.
Noticed the card has a barcode on it, can tickets be loaded on to it and used in place of a paper match day ticket?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Got my Dad the bronze membership this year and he was really happy to get the pack this morning.
Noticed the card has a barcode on it, can tickets be loaded on to it and used in place of a paper match day ticket?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You couldn’t last season but maybe they’ve changed this now.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The kids have already bagged the goodies. I’ve been left with a sticky membership card and a half price women’s match voucher.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here