Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2 tickets on ticket exchange for today’s game

Blackbushe Pilot

Mar 28, 2004
Egham Surrey
I dont think the system works for 1901 members - I listed my WD1H centre circle seats on Monday.

They still have not appeared on the system - so I read the site small print and it said they would only sell them when the clubs hospitality allocation sells out.

As the club has a load of 1901 hospitality in W2A for £125 that it clearly cant sell out even for Spurs - the chance of mine bang in the middle of W1DH ever being seen for people to buy is zero.

Shame as I would happily have just taken a contribution towards a few beers - but if you ever wonder why the seats bang on the half way line are empty - thats your answer!
I do think its a shame NSC doesn't have a place for people to list 1901 seats too - as in the contract for those you can resell them legally!

Enjoy the game those going. :)

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I put my west stand lower one late Thursday night, then Friday morning, decided I would go, but it had sold already. Oh well I didn’t want to get wet! I’ll watch Strictly instead!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Just had to put our 2 tickets on the ticket exchange for today’s game, North Stand, if anyone is interested, can’t now make it :tantrum:

Spurs recent form indicates they will make every effort to take three points today so not looking to attend todays game,hope match of the day does not completely spoil my weekend.

On the way

Oct 9, 2016
North Herts
Good luck with these. My spare Fulham ticket didn't sell when put on the day before but I guess pairs of tickets (and Tottenham) are more attractive.

I'm not sure how generally effective are these sort of posts alerting NSC to the availability of decent tickets on the exchange - but it can't be a bad thing to try.

Let us know how it goes.
Both tickets sold, like you said maybe because it was a pair? still gutted to have missed the game though despite the result. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here