Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
2-1

Overall satisfied with the result. We deserved a goal for our second half performance. But I am sorry this must be laid at CHs door. If he has a problem with left back then try Bernardo, don't emasculate the whole left side. Three games in a row and has he still not seen it?

When released, Solly looked so much better but their second goal came... from the left.

This team cannot play catch up every game. Next week dont worry its three points gone but after that we have to start to win or more and more the ghost of CHs past will make its presence felt.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
What happened to our ****ing defence? 11 goals in 6 matches 2 goals in 5 of 6 and we just love giving away penalties, gift a team a goal by sitting back, give then confidence, then go at them, by that time they already have the confidence to play through you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] next time can you please start an alternate match day thread for the moaners?

Shall we leave them to it?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
2-1

Overall satisfied with the result. We deserved a goal for our second half performance. But I am sorry this must be laid at CHs door. If he has a problem with left back then try Bernardo, don't emasculate the whole left side. Three games in a row and has he still not seen it?

When released, Solly looked so much better but their second goal came... from the left.

This team cannot play catch up every game. Next week dont worry its three points gone but after that we have to start to win or more and more the ghost of CHs past will make its presence felt.

The loyalty to Bong is astonishing. Can only assume that in training all alternatives are even worse?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20180922-192739.png

Still a long way to go people, keep the faith :albion2:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Did more than Jahanbahksh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Seriously?! AJ wasn't anything special, but he had a couple of decent runs and would've had an assist if Knocky had scored at the end. Hasn't had enough time to put any real influence into a game yet but at least he looks like he's got potential.

I'm not one to slag players off, at all, but Locadia just offers nothing. He's had enough chances now, confidence looks low and clearly hasn't fit in. We should send him out on loan, maybe it'll turn things round for him, but at the moment it's just a wasted substitution, today him coming on just lost us all our momentum. Let's hope Andone is fit to come on next game (and is as good as we are all hoping)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here