Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Chance of trouble Brighton v Tottenham Saturday 5;30 kick off..... brave decision...

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Woo hoo. My proliferation of comments in this thread has got my average up to 0.9 posts per week since joining in June 2011.

Rabbit rabbit.......

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Darren Balkham love this thread.
david-beckham_1tm2tqd1y7j341deu8acd38mh9.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hopefully you're being ironic and we're being collectively whooshed. Else the words 'grow a pair' spring immediately to mind. Sake! :rolleyes:

No I am genuinely scared this could turn into a blood bath, an old associate from my London days, has warned me that an army is going to descend on our poxy little seaside village, the like of which we have not seen since the 80s, and if I know what is good for me, I should stay at home making scented candles.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Spurs fans showing us some respect and the majority calling for Kane to be dropped ;

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/brighton-a-17-30ko.28588/

Their fans' lack of confidence is great until you see the various team line ups they come up with. Then you think 'oh, ****....'.

I genuinely have no idea how this one will go. They do look to be on the ropes and out of sorts so a win for us wouldn't be a shock. A draw is perfectly possible but so is an absolute shellacking. Their slump will end sooner rather than later...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No I am genuinely scared this could turn into a blood bath, an old associate from my London days, has warned me that an army is going to descend on our poxy little seaside village, the like of which we have not seen since the 80s, and if I know what is good for me, I should stay at home making scented candles.

Ah, right. Gotcha :thumbsup:

Won't somebody please think of the chilled wine of Mile Oak :cry:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
No I am genuinely scared this could turn into a blood bath, an old associate from my London days, has warned me that an army is going to descend on our poxy little seaside village, the like of which we have not seen since Palace's little Billy Boys came down with bangers and sparklers to frighten us, and if I know what is good for me, I should stay at home making scented candles.

Accuracy fellow fan...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here