Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] China's scary "social credit" system. Be afraid.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Nope. All incorrect.I don't believe Brexit voters are all racist or bigoted. I believe they are stupid. I believe most voters on both sides are stupid or at the very least ill equipped to make a decision as big as Brexit.

If you are going to attempt a character assassination at least do your research and actually know the character you are trying to discredit. Your assumptions have made you look a fool. If you're gonna take on The Clamp you are gonna have to raise your game, Sunshine.
Anyone who wants their country controlled by the EU in my opinion are stupid !
Remember it's a project that Will want more and more and more.It will and is destroying the identity of Europe.
Saying that most liberals are as naive as they come and extremely un patriotic !!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Remember it's a project that Will want more and more and more.It will and is destroying the identity of Europe.
Saying that most liberals are as naive as they come and extremely un patriotic !!
Jesus. It's like an angry three year old with a crayon.

If you want people to take you seriously (virtually impossible I know but hey, you're still posting) why not try writing in English.

I'm veering more towards the idea that your account is one big WHOOSH and I've been had big time. Actually, I hope that is the case instead of the other option that you are an incurably stupid arsehat.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wouldn't have expected you to have been against this to be honest. I mean it's potentially a good tool for keeping track of (and honoring/shaming) those who are furthering social justice (+1 credit) and those who are swivelled eyed loons pandering to a Nazi Brexit and the patriarchy (-1 credit).

Not sure if you realize it, but it's actually right up your street. Are you sure the problem isn't just that they are using it wrong?

This.

I rather like it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If you want people to take you seriously (virtually impossible I know but hey, you're still posting) why not try writing in English.

I'm veering more towards the idea that your account is one big WHOOSH and I've been had big time. Actually, I hope that is the case instead of the other option that you are an incurably stupid arsehat.

I haven't put him on ignore only because it is useful sometimes to have a low value (to draw a line from, to the highs, yourself, Westy, GuinessB, AmexR, Thunderpants, etc) from which to recalibrate your mind tank.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Try that again, this time in English. ???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Yes, I forgot to add sir moron to my list of village idiots on the Brexit thread. An unbelievably ignorant cock. Incredible.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I live in China and while it is creepy it is difficult to manage so many people effectively. If you think about litering, or people dumping things next to bins that really should be taken to the dump etc there is some practical value to this. China isn't like Japan or Korea when it comes to these sorts of things.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I live in China and while it is creepy it is difficult to manage so many people effectively. If you think about litering, or people dumping things next to bins that really should be taken to the dump etc there is some practical value to this. China isn't like Japan or Korea when it comes to these sorts of things.

Hmm. Where it gets dangerous is when it insists other country’s airports use their rhetoric and adhere to their system. It’s a no from me. Very dangerous.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hmm. Where it gets dangerous is when it insists other country’s airports use their rhetoric and adhere to their system. It’s a no from me. Very dangerous.

Says the fanatic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here