Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sausage Roll Gate

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
I would be furious. Imagine sitting down to eat ten sausage rolls for dinner and finding out there were only nine. I'd be fuming. I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
genius writing. they must be recruiting from the Daily Mash contributors.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
“But as a customer, I live on my own and this is a regular purchase for me. I’m not very IT friendly, and when I learned about it, I thought ‘crikey, how bad could it have been?’

Not a relation to NSC's very own BG? :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The 74-year-old was a sausage roll short of a full pack in more ways than one.

Simple tap-in for the 'Angry People In Local Newspapers' site, if anybody can be arsed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The 74-year-old was a sausage roll short of a full pack in more ways than one.

Simple tap-in for the 'Angry People In Local Newspapers' site, if anybody can be arsed.

Screenshot_20180920-111559.png

This advert just came up,when I was reviewing the Argus fine journalistic piece :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm more annoyed by the Argus reporting given that Aldi is not in Boundary Road Portslade, for a start Boundary Road is South of the level crossing gates, and also on the eastern side of the road and Aldi is north of the gates on the western side.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm more annoyed by the Argus reporting given that Aldi is not in Boundary Road Portslade, for a start Boundary Road is South of the level crossing gates, and also on the eastern side of the road and Aldi is north of the gates on the western side.

I'll sleep better tonight knowing that :wozza::wink:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely FUMMING

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It isn't confusing at all that a single road from Old Shoreham Road down to the sea front road actually has 3 different names depending on which side of the road you stand on and which side of the railway crossing you are!

What you say is not strictly true either as Boundary Road does extend from Old Shoreham Road to the sea front road along the entire East side. It is the West side that is Station Road, South of the crossing, and Carlton Terrace to the North.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Boundary Road Hove is north and south of the level crossing. Carlton Terrace Portslade north of the level crossing on the west side and Station Road Portslade south of the level crossing also on the west side. Confusing for many people in what is essentially a single road.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What will Bert and Ernie do with the odd one left over?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's fake news. The REAL Sausage Roll Gate is the disgraceful lack of Sausage Rolls at the Amex. Surely [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] can't have eaten them all?

I think we should be told

Correct - this is where the real outrage needs to be directed. The ongoing and shameful discrimination of WSL clientele through the failure to provide the FULL RANGE of matchday catering, including the much-sought after pastry delight.

What do we want ?
Sausage Rolls in WSL
When do we want them ?
NOW ! (Or at least in the hour before kick off on home match days)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here