Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The look that says it all

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
This is worth 15 seconds of anyone's time, just for the look on Bruno's face at the end.

[tweet]1041799962475020289[/tweet]

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
So classy those Pompey fans, or at least the one who posted the video, calling it embarrassing above!

That Southampton fan looks to be in the disabled section, having the time of his life and doing nobody any harm!

And thanks for pointing out the Bruno editing Blind Pugh, as I'm sure he would be one of the last people in the world to judge.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Erm selective editing. The 'Bruno' head shake was just after a passage of play with errant loss of possession through misplaced passes.

Yep this is correct, I think it was after the Stephens ball to no one the camera panned to our bench where Bruno shakes his head. However I should imagine most people near that bloke would have been shaking their heads!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Erm selective editing. The 'Bruno' head shake was just after a passage of play with errant loss of possession through misplaced passes.

Exactly! It was nothing to do with that dancing Southampton fan. Bruno was doing what every Brighton fan was doing during the first half performance.

As "chimneys" said, the fella was just enjoying himself there is no need to have a pop, not classy at all by the Pompey fans

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My god what a middle aged tool that bloke is. It's a football match not some teenage pop concert.

Overweight Check
Middle aged check
Wearing a replica check
Sporting a ponytail check.

BELLEND

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My god what a middle aged tool that bloke is. It's a football match not some teenage pop concert.

Overweight Check
Middle aged check
Wearing a replica check

BELLEND

He's also in the disabled section, so you might want to cut him a bit of slack.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Good spot. Didn't pay attention to the background stuff. Could be a carer ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Overweight Check
Middle aged check
Wearing a replica check

BELLEND

May have escaped you, El Capitan does not have a pony tail ��

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey the cameraman did well to catch that reaction.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
So classy those Pompey fans, or at least the one who posted the video, calling it embarrassing above!

That Southampton fan looks to be in the disabled section, having the time of his life and doing nobody any harm!

And thanks for pointing out the Bruno editing Blind Pugh, as I'm sure he would be one of the last people in the world to judge.

He doesn't look very disabled. It's a football match FFS, if he wants to dance he should go to a rave.

Call it what you like, embarrassing, tin pot or whatever - the whole thing was pathetic and has no place at a football match and playing the disabled card won't change that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He doesn't look very disabled. It's a football match FFS, if he wants to dance he should go to a rave.

Call it what you like, embarrassing, tin pot or whatever - the whole thing was pathetic and has no place at a football match and playing the disabled card won't change that.

There speaks a Brighton fan of some years standing, still unable to deal with The Albion version 1:2.

He's right though a football match is no place for enjoying yourself.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Was my first thought. My step brother as a Disability (mental age of around 10, his 35) and will quite often start dancing erratically trying to imitate Micheal Jackson where ever he is when he hears a tune he likes. Easy to judge when outsiders look in.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel

So if a person has learning difficulties, which is what I suspect this person possibly has, there should be a zero tolerance policy on their behaviour?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here