Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Favourite Albion Merchandise Stuff?

el punal

I’ve been a bit disappointed with some of the clobber from the club shop since Nike came onto the scene, although, admittedly, I do like the latest training kit that’s now up for grabs, and I do like our new replica shirts, both home and away.

What I don’t like is any of the current leisure wear. Compare it to what was on offer in the early Amex years with a decent range of T-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies. Which leads me to the point of my thread - my absolute favourite gear which is the Brighton hoodie done in the style of ‘Superdry’. I’ve had it now for five years. It’s battered, frayed, discoloured but I still wear it with pride. If only the club would come up with a decent replacement.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
One thing that irks me about the current Albion leisurewear, is the serious lack of length to the tee-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts et al. I have a rather long body, and unless I want to woo the locals by showing off my navel, (not a pretty sight), l can't wear any of it.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
One thing that irks me about the current Albion leisurewear, is the serious lack of length to the tee-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts et al. I have a rather long body, and unless I want to woo the locals by showing off my navel, (not a pretty sight), l can't wear any of it.

I am now picturing you like Shaggy from Scoobie -Doo

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Was over in Brighton last month and whilst there my wife bought me a training top, golf club cover and some sweatbands for my upcoming birthday.
All very nice, but my prized possession is the "Players Only" dashboard sign I "souvenired" from one of the golf buggies parked outside the club shop.

Players Only.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My grandson loves the Albion players top trumps, especially Peter Ward who is a 100 for goal scoring :smile:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I recently purchased one of the training tops. Really nice.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We wouldn't have got promoted without my lucky white Albion tee-shirt.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Was over in Brighton last month and whilst there my wife bought me a training top, golf club cover and some sweatbands for my upcoming birthday.
All very nice, but my prized possession is the "Players Only" dashboard sign I "souvenired" from one of the golf buggies parked outside the club shop.

View attachment 100637

Awaits thread about a missing sign stolen from the club and maybe a smattering if damage to the buggy[emoji23]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Nice set of ceramic coasters I use in my home office, plus BHA cufflinks for when I'm in the office

View attachment 100639

I've got similar and prefer the unofficial stuff. I have a 2 ft high statue of a fat bloke with a hand painted Centenary shirt my mum got us as a house warming present - think it was just a bloke somewhere who would take orders and paint the kit to match. Can't find a photo of this in my old attachments. But did find my coasters, my mug made of Johnny Cantor's picture of TB and my giant picture made of pen pics won at a Christmas party a few years ago.

coasters.jpg
mug.png
WP_20170326_15_43_46_Pro.jpg

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I miss my toweling track suit top, although it would probably be a bit small now as I was only 10 when I had it.

IMG_0056.JPG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I've got a grey zip up hoodie that has the club badge on the chest, in the same place as the team kit, and it is the comfiest top I own. So nice to wear.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Not official merchandise, but I have some Albion russian dolls, purchased whilst in Prague 15 years ago. They're tucked away as the Mrs hates them, but I think the players are Virgo, Peircy, Cullip, Kuipers and Knight.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Got a couple of keepers tops, a coat pin and a mug. And I get the calendar each year for work. Don’t like tat in any form and football merch is no exception.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here