Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can I give/sell my ST or not.

It will not be long before STHs are asked to upload a passport style photo for the Club to store. On scanning your ST card at the turnstile for a home game, your photo will show on a small screen facing the stewards inside the turnstile, and they will make a comparison check. It will not be long.

Don’t count it out. Consultations could be ‘already ongoing with suppliers’, who knows......

You claim to, as usual [emoji23][emoji23]

Will be retina scans before too long I’m sure

It will happen, I was working on a job relating to biometric security a few months ago and saw this:

https://youtu.be/diM-hoOq7AQ

https://www.clearme.com/home

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's quite simple - the club want to crack down on touting and re-selling of tickets.

Advertise on facebook, twitter etc. and the club deem you in the tout category - even if you give the ticket away.

Lend occasionally to a friend or to family - who behaves - and the blind eye is turned.

If the club see anything on the internet then they will try to track you down, cross referencing your name, telephone number or email with their database. Then there will be a problem.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
What the E mail is saying is that all the cheaper season tickets ie under 10 ,under 18 , over 65 s need to be upgraded if an ordinary adult wants to use it.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
To be honest, I'm with [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] on this. I can see that absolutely being brought in, even if the costs are prohibitive. Does it not fit with the overall security narrative that we heard in the justification for banning flasks etc? It seems wise to me that club would want to know exactly, as far as possible, who is in the ground.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
In that case if a member of my family on here, regularly cannot make the home games to any and all Liverpool matches please remember we are family....ever so distantly related.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here