Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will score the most goals this season?

Who will score the most number of goals in The Premier League this season?

• Locadia

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Andone

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
NSC's current, useless waste of money has had enough game time can't score in warm up swap him with Hemed not interested slow head in a disco can't head no good since lower league Coventry panic buy scapegoat LOCADIA

or the Romania guy?

I voted Locadia

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Why?

The guy is struggling, low on confidence, and is attempting to make a leap in class, but this is really starting to get too much for me.

We've been here before, someone always has to be the scapegoat in the team, and it's got the look of it being Locadia. Let's try getting behind him, encourage him, and see if we can get the absolute best out of him. We're not going to do that with endless stick fired in his direction.

#together

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Why?

The guy is struggling, low on confidence, and is attempting to make a leap in class, but this is really starting to get too much for me.

We've been here before, someone always has to be the scapegoat in the team, and it's got the look of it being Locadia. Let's try getting behind him, encourage him, and see if we can get the absolute best out of him. We're not going to do that with endless stick fired in his direction.

#together

Sorry Gritty it was a sarcastic way of getting behind him. I am hoping a lot of posters will back you and me up and think he will come good. I think a lot may have to eat humble pie when he does finally start to perform. I do have to admit though I think Florin Andone will get more game time soon. Locadia 6 to 8 goals, Andone about 5.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sorry Gritty it was a sarcastic way of getting behind him. I am hoping a lot of posters will back you and me up and think he will come good. I think a lot may have to eat humble pie when he does finally start to perform. I do have to admit though I think Florin Andone will get more game time soon. Locadia 6 to 8 goals, Andone about 5.

Sarcasm rarely comes across in the written word.

As you were.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Neither. Both will score zero.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Murray
Knockaert
Gross
Duffy
Izquierdo
Ali J
Bissouma

........then Andone and Locadia, unless Ryan lobs one in from 80 yards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here