Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is This The Worst Goalkeeper Ever?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
At least she made some sort of effort to try to stop them from scoring.

Smith however would try to make himself appear as small as possible in goal as they close in, or he'd dive out of the way of every shot to avoid being being hit by the ball, it was like he was in total fear of it striking him after being told that one more hit by a ball would be fatal.

Smith the only keeper I’ve seen that attackers have chipped it over him while he was on the line.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Benfica obviously had the crowd on their side.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
A little unfair as the whole of her side were, relative to Benfica, pretty awful. Benfica however have just put together a womens side, draw on huge expertise and resources, but were made to start at the bottom division. Game 1 of the season starts to show what a sh1t decision that was by the governing body.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was it only me that thought this was going to be about Wayne Hennessey?

He's been disappointing so far this season. Not nearly as bad as we've come to expect. I'm sure it's only a matter of time, however.

I thought the thread was going to be about Andy Petterson, Wayne Henderson or Mark Walton.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Aye, quality.

The sketches on that whole tour were excellent - especially the wedding speeches and the monologue from the Indian waiter. :lolol:

The guide to dating was my favourite, with the night club dancing, and the driving - he's a genius I tell you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here