Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I dont think Knockhaert has been a stand out performer this season but I think Stephens has.

You just post shit like that to get a reaction -
And people can’t be arsed now.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Definitely (and defiantly) player of the season so far. I love Big Shane.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I dont think Knockhaert has been a stand out performer this season but I think Stephens has.

Oh Jesus....you were doing OK today up till that point. Time for your meds, or just fishing ?

Anyway, back to Duffy - has been immense at the back so far this season, and obviously been working on his finishing. That header last night would have been aimed just under the crossbar (and would've sailed miles over it).

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Blimey, couldn’t be more wrong IMO.

Knockaert is literally playing for his place every week, and his performances have shown this - outstanding.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh Jesus....you were doing OK today up till that point. Time for your meds, or just fishing ?

Anyway, back to Duffy - has been immense at the back so far this season, and obviously been working on his finishing. That header last night would have been aimed just under the crossbar (and would've sailed miles over it).

Just fishing.

I'm pleased Duffy is now getting on the score sheet. We should be scoring goals from set pieces.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've not been Duffy's biggest fan and I admit that I don't like the man, but I must concede that he has been superb so far this season. As for Knocky, he is one of my favourite Albion players, not just of this team but of all time.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I've not been Duffy's biggest fan and I admit that I don't like the man, but I must concede that he has been superb so far this season. As for Knocky, he is one of my favourite Albion players, not just of this team but of all time.

Knocky last night was very evident in attack, very evident in defence, and also making great efforts to encourage the away fans to get behind the team. What's not to like…..or even love. A great character.

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Knocky last night was very evident in attack, very evident in defence, and also making great efforts to encourage the away fans to get behind the team. What's not to like…..or even love. A great character.

Agreed. Really settled down this season and found his boots. Maybe BG is looking at last seasins re-runs instead.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
JamesAndTheGiantHead;860 6110 said:
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YEEEAAASSSS! And that... is a completely misplaced pass" #alan

To be fair Stephens has been generally excellent but was shite last night.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that last night was the only game this season in which Knockaert has been better than Stephens but then I am a great admirer of Stephens who I consider to be the engine of the team, a much undervalued player by supporters because he is efficient and does not show glimpses of flair and individual skill.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fairly sure they just called Duffy "The English Oak" on South East Today. Not sure he's going to be impressed with that!

Yes they did.....it's that idiot ian Palmer who hasn't a clue what is going on!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YEEEAAASSSS! And that... is a completely misplaced pass" #alan

To be fair Stephens has been generally excellent but was shite last night.

I’d given up being frustrated by that point of the match, so I actually found this moment rather funny.

Agree that Stephens is usually one of our most important players, just couldn’t get this clip out of my head while reading BG’s comment.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here