Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your stand out moments from last night

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Knocky's goal celebration after the pen. (Did he really get a yellow for that?)

Locadia's random "Mr Bean in the PL" routines.

Bissouma song.

Albion coming back from the death :albion2:, and of course, pissing off Mr Hughes. :D

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Thinking that March and Propper were so slow off the mark and laid back they’d fall backwards in that first half.

Oh no, Bissouma’s on the ball outside our penalty area.

This is more like it Anthony

Penalty. Thank goodness Murray hasn’t been subbed

Get rid of that green shirt.

Bong get atleast one cross in please

‘Oh No’ whilst laughing frustratingly at our resident DJ

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Obviously the equaliser.

Duffy's block in first half, and goal.

Very pleasant couple of hours at the Boat Show beforehand.

The Saints Brass Band playing Nirvana.

The look of wide-eyed wonder at the end on the face of the young lad stood with his dad next to me - a proper treat on a school night, he won't forget that in a hurry.

Bizarre conversation with guy at my table on train back to Woking. Started off saying he was a Saints fans and how gutted he was. Then piped up he was really a Sheff Wed fan and talked about various Albion/Wednesday matches. Then said he'd been at college in Brighton and was also sort of an Albion fan. Luckily I had to get off the train before any more came out of the woodwork.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Hull did the light show thing a couple of years ago on a cold Tuesday night. The game ended 0-0. Felt like there was only a few of us there to see it.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
[tweet]1041837437935394817[/tweet]

Did suggest this last season for Rosenior after seeing Sutton fans go the full hog with a BAND.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Difficult one to put in to words as it only contains one - Bissouma!

Has anyone got a video of it from last night? Sounded good and loud and got most people joining in. It’s a very simple one which is usually best for football fans!

Isn't it to the tune of Tequila?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just remembered another......ref (rightly) walking up to McCarthy as he was about to take a goal kick and giving him a big lecture about time-wasting. As soon the ref turned his back McCarthy picked the ball up and trotted over to the other side of the 6 yard box, and was instantly booked for it.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It seemed to me as if we had fielded a different team for the second half - unsure what Chris said during half time but it worked.

It would have been much better if he'd said what he said at half time about 50 minutes earlier.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I quite enjoyed the kids relay race and run in on goal at half time. I quite like that sort of half time fare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here