Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your stand out moments from last night

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Goals apart.

Lots of material here I think.

For me

Negative - Stephens in acres of space with time to run forward and pass to three or four Albion players in front of him, looked up and passed a beautifully weighted ball straight to a Saints player

Positive: Ali J’s cheeky flick that wasn’t far away from coming off, maybe it even hit the post?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We came back from 0-2 away in the PL, looking better and better as the game went on.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Goals apart.

Lots of material here I think.

For me

Negative - Stephens in acres of space with time to run forward and pass to three or four Albion players in front of him, looked up and passed a beautifully weighted ball straight to a Saints player

Positive: Ali J’s cheeky flick that wasn’t far away from coming off, maybe it even hit the post?

It did.......thought Ali looked pretty good. Lots of intent and good movement.

Positive : Duffy. Blocks, clearances and a goal. Second game in a row to come back from 2-0 down....says a lot about the character of the squad.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Our fans loud and proud the whole game interspersed with two or three "oh when the saints" renditions

And AK's best away game since Sheff Wed

el punal

On hols here in deepest, darkest Devon and yet St.Mary’s Stadium is less than two miles from my home! So, checking t’internet for latest score to find we’re 2-1 down with seven minutes to go. Shit! Bollocks! F***! Turned on again ten minutes later fearing the worst - and it’s 2-2. Get in there!!! :O :albion2:

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
It seemed to me as if we had fielded a different team for the second half - unsure what Chris said during half time but it worked.

We definitely fielded 2 different Proppers.

I think in the first half it was some bloke who looked like Propper who literally couldn’t keep the ball and in fact gave it away in the lead up to the saints first goal.

Thankfully the proper Propper came on in the second half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The pre-game light show.

Hoping we follow suit.

Your cynic level has moved up a few notches in the last few weeks, it comes with age I guess :wink:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Locadia falling over the ball.

THAT sublime cross from Knocky for the Duffy goal.

Going mental for that goal - and again when winning the late penalty - while trying not to wake the little 'un.

My wife pretending to care what the score was when I went upstairs to bed.

To be fair, their first goal as well. That view from behind the ball showed it to be a stunning strike.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Maty Ryan's "Bet you can't score in an open goal from 45 yards" dare.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here