Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your stand out moments from last night

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
As well as the light show, I hope we also start showing commercials on the big screen whilst the ball is in play.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
The Bissouma song is 'Tequila' by The Champs - except substitute Bissouma for Tequila...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The final whistle

Can't agree with that. Only one side was winning that game towards the end and it wasn't Saints - they were shocking second half and looked terrified of us after Duffy's goal. Another 5 mins and we probably would've done it IMO.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bissouma Song

Light Show (briefly)

AJ's performance, we need that lad

AK's performance away from home, was better, still have a nagging feeling about his impact on the team due to his self focus

Stephens & Propper, confirmed to me that they shouldn't be written on the team sheet in ink, and others should be considered, they were poor

"Bouncebackability", did I really say that, coming from 2-0 behind twice shows great character, not getting into that position in the first place would show more!

Solly showed glimpses again, but nowhere near enough

Duffy & Dunk immense

Full backs need to push on more

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Abysmal first half,outstanding second,first time we have come from a goal down to getting a point in the Prem.Why were Stains booing Bong?Oh,and the wife said those flashing adverts were putting our players off and should be banned.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Can't agree with that. Only one side was winning that game towards the end and it wasn't Saints - they were shocking second half and looked terrified of us after Duffy's goal. Another 5 mins and we probably would've done it IMO.

I haven’t seen the highlights yet so might be totally wrong, but at the end of the match when we were attacking there looked like there was a collision between two Saints defenders who fell over and the ref then blew for a free kick when Muzza was through 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Did anyone else think he should have played on?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Duffy’ s interpretation of a dying swan after already being awarded a penalty, classic footballer overacting

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I haven’t seen the highlights yet so might be totally wrong, but at the end of the match when we were attacking there looked like there was a collision between two Saints defenders who fell over and the ref then blew for a free kick when Muzza was through 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Did anyone else think he should have played on?

I believe the ref blew for Handball. Muzza seem to indicate it was his chest when he was walking away. At first glance, I thought the same as you.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The players celebration after Murray's goal was a sight to behold

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Their keeper getting booked for time-wasting, approx. 0.004 seconds after being told directly by the ref that he was looking out for time-wasters.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Their left back deliberately letting a throw of the ball to him go through his hands to waste time when they were 2-1 up. Pathetic. The sort of stuff you would expect from a Pullis or Warnock team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here