Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Killing Eve

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only just watched this.
You'll be pleased to know Jodie Comer's performance doesn't let up, if anything it gets better
She's just amazing. Beautiful, sweet, kind, warm and caring, evil, cold and psychotic.

Clearly the kindness and warmth aren't around often, but she can just switch it on when she needs to. Full mental.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Finally the dialogue seems to have been ever so obviously " Americanised " with a view to overseas sales I think ? Strange to hear Oh and her fellow officer calling an even more senior officer a " Dick Swab " whatever that is ?
But Eve is an American :shrug:

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Surprised when she was interviewed that she was a scouser with accompanying accent.Unlike some her voice was not unpleasant.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Surprised when she was interviewed that she was a scouser with accompanying accent.Unlike some her voice was not unpleasant.

That was surprise to me when I moved to Liverpool. The 'scouse' accent we all associate with Liverpool is the extreme version, there are many variants and some, like hers are positively lovely.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
First episode of series 2 was on BBC America tonight.

Just to say as enjoyable as ever - Jodie Comer is stunning, Sandra Oh as quirky as before and there were lots of dark but very funny scenes. Also one quite shocking twist I certainly didn't see coming

Required Sunday evening viewing for next 8 weeks

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll give it another whirl, although the plaudits for the last series were a bit OTT, in my opinion. It was a crap ending, and a couple of aspects in S1 just did not add up. I'll watch, but frankly, its going to get completely swallowed up by the infinitely superior and spectacular GoT.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'll give it another whirl, although the plaudits for the last series were a bit OTT, in my opinion. It was a crap ending, and a couple of aspects in S1 just did not add up. I'll watch, but frankly, its going to get completely swallowed up by the infinitely superior and spectacular GoT.

Very much agree. I'll watch it because the wife will but it tailed off badly at the end after a strong start.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
KE.JPG

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Dear me the second episode of the new series is proving hard work - I'll persevere but a little disappointing. Doesn't help that in the States it's on just before GOT - so difficult not to make a comparison

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Dear me the second episode of the new series is proving hard work - I'll persevere but a little disappointing. Doesn't help that in the States it's on just before GOT - so difficult not to make a comparison
When is it out over here

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here