Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Killing Eve

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I am halfway through it, but cant understand why the cold hearted assassin suddenly decides to be nice an emotional to Sandra Oh the main character, who is trying to end her career.

That becomes clear. Plus she is a psychopath.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Another one in the minority. Had to see it through to the end courtesy of the Mrs. The longer it went on the sillier it got, only thing missing was Denis Waterman showing up in the last couple of episodes

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Another one in the minority. Had to see it through to the end courtesy of the Mrs. The longer it went on the sillier it got, only thing missing was Denis Waterman showing up in the last couple of episodes

I have to say I felt it really ran out of steam after episode 4. They could have told that story in 4 episodes. I enjoyed it but only finished watching it cos I had already given it 4 hours of my life .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have to say I felt it really ran out of steam after episode 4. They could have told that story in 4 episodes. I enjoyed it but only finished watching it cos I had already given it 4 hours of my life .
Given her performance in the episode I saw, I can't see Oh getting any sort of promotion, so it's No Oh 007.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
prrffftt.....what a bunch of arse grapes you lot are , one of the best bits of tv that the brits can put their name on in recent years and you are planking it ....ffs , stick to father brown and vera......mugs...!!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I enjoyed it. It was completely unbelievable and there were massive plot holes but it was good, entertainment, very funny at times and with some excellent acting.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Same as that. Started off well but found the last 2 episodes a bit silly. Most people seem to say the same.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As an aside, someone mentioned Dennis Waterman earlier in the thread. Wasn't paying attention after the news and some programme has just popped up with him in it. New Tricks?

The thing that drew my attention was I'm sure he was singing the theme tune....... Surely not!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As an aside, someone mentioned Dennis Waterman earlier in the thread. Wasn't paying attention after the news and some programme has just popped up with him in it. New Tricks?

The thing that drew my attention was I'm sure he was singing the theme tune....... Surely not!
He does.

:lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
prrffftt.....what a bunch of arse grapes you lot are , one of the best bits of tv that the brits can put their name on in recent years and you are planking it ....ffs , stick to father brown and vera......mugs...!!

Didn’t plank it, just said it continued past it’s peak. They also reshot or re-edited the last episode to make way for a follow up and that dulled it I think. You know, adults can enjoy something and also have criticisms. It’s not either absolutely amazing or utter shite. KE was a great thriller but it had it's faults.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s all a bit bizarre but I am loving it

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mrs V is still limping through the series, she reckons its very clever. From the bits I've seen everyone except Eve gets killed, not great for plot continuity or character development, I think its best to assume that most people get killed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here