Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sir Glenn

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I honestly don't understand those who still hold the CPFC thing against him. He lives in Brighton why go to anywhere else when your next nearest club is willing to double your pay and you can stay where you are. He is not a Brighton lad so why should/would he be so enthused about the rivalry. That siad when he scored against us he showed respect by not celebrating.

The club got it wrong not Murray.

A bigger point is that he has proven both this and last season that he is a class act , enjoy it while we can as he will be nearly impossible to replace.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The thing I love most about the man, is there is 25 million of goal scoring talent being kept on the bench, because of Glenn ****ing Murray!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The thing I love most about the man, is there is 25 million of goal scoring talent being kept on the bench, because of Glenn ****ing Murray!

Even funnier when you think Chelsea spunked £60m up the wall on Alvaro Morata and he couldn't kick doors a Halloween

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I honestly don't understand those who still hold the CPFC thing against him. He lives in Brighton why go to anywhere else when your next nearest club is willing to double your pay and you can stay where you are. He is not a Brighton lad so why should/would he be so enthused about the rivalry. That siad when he scored against us he showed respect by not celebrating.

The club got it wrong not Murray.

A bigger point is that he has proven both this and last season that he is a class act , enjoy it while we can as he will be nearly impossible to replace.

CP were the only club relatively close (for 5 days tedious training commutes), prepared to pay brilliant Muzza the pay be deserved.

Plus a couple of miserable NSC f*ckers who ironically despised Muzza because he didn’t smile enough, or years ago allegedly failed to give his autograph to their kid.

The handful of Muzza haters on NSC have had to keep their gobs shut for over a year now. Good.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was class on R5 again this evening.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nice article in yesterdays 'I' ..heres the link to the online version..apologies if fixtures

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/...ve-albion-addicted-goals-concussion-horlicks/

Thanks. Sam Cunningham is a quality football writer.

IMG_2923.PNG

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Thanks for that. Didn’t realise they used to train at UoB- anyone know more about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Was it as tinpot as Glenn suggests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
606 just then - they had a call from a depressed Palace fan, which included an assessment that Benteke is a lost cause and to get rid. Twice the caller lamented the decision to sell Glenn, really annoyed with the club over the error.

Ah well, our gain.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Even funnier when you think Chelsea spunked £60m up the wall on Alvaro Morata and he couldn't kick doors a Halloween

For a 26 year old striker. How did he get on today ?
Behave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here