Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst ever sub performance

JoeKidd

Mar 15, 2015
Worse than Kazim-Richards at Rotherham away all those years back? He was that bad that he was subbed back off again then threw a hissy fit and wrote a transfer request on a piece of paper whilst sat back on the bench.

Couldn't agree more. Anybody who witnessed this would probably agree as well. I remember he shot tamely from the halfway line that hardly reached their goalkeeper. He couldn't have been on for much more than ten minutes when McGhee subbed him for Jake Robinson.

I haven't seen much from Locadia to inspire me but at least he tried last night.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
To be honest, if (as looks likely) he turns out to be a dud, wasting £16 million on him now that we are a Premier League club really isn't any different from the £1 million + we wasted on Ryan Harley or Kemy Augustien in the Championship, or even the £300k or whatever we spunked on Liam Dickinson and Craig Davies in League 1.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Feel sorry for him, his confidence looks absolutely shot. Even his body language looked totally down when he came over to the fans at the end and all the other players were pumped up.

Not sure what the answer is as he probably needs game time to get that confidence but we can’t afford to give it to him based on that performance tonight.

Maybe send him on loan to a Championship club this season?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Yes, in the slim chance he does read NSC, i'm sure he opened a thread titled 'worst ever sub performance' and expected a massive confidence boost. Tit...

Edit - Unless you meant him tripping over the ball then i apologise. :lolol:

No, you’re the tit...

I sincerely doubt that Locadia comes on this forum (well I fecking hope he doesn’t) - but want I can’t understand is why a Brighton “fan” would make such a GIF, or at least repost it. We are supposed to get behind the team, not ridicule them!

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
No, you’re the tit...

I sincerely doubt that Locadia comes on this forum (well I fecking hope he doesn’t) - but want I can’t understand is why a Brighton “fan” would make such a GIF, or at least repost it. We are supposed to get behind the team, not ridicule them!

I post many a gif. Mainly of our goals, sexy gross turns and our maniac of a manager celebrating.

It was a comical moment, one which many have mentioned since the game last night hence me posting.

When (if) he scores a thunderbolt, i promise i'll post a shiny gif just for you darling. :thumbsup:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
I have taken the mindset that the money we spent on Locadia, and the money we spent on Gross were recorded incorrectly by the club.

3 million pounds for Locadia and 16 million for Gross makes everything seem a lot rosier and easier to digest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here