Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought he was excellent, should start on Saturday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I do find it incredible that some peeps would like to concentrate on a perceived poor 18 minutes and not coming back from 2/0 away from home....but hey ho

(excluding your black humour SB)

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Our defence also needs sorting out, if our defence is our strongest position, then thats ****ing scary after the last two games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do find it incredible that some peeps would like to concentrate on a perceived poor 18 minutes and not coming back from 2/0 away from home....but hey ho

(excluding your black humour SB)

Not to mention 11 other players being really really shitehouse for the first 45 minutes.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
How many minutes has he played this season? I distinctly remember watching Pröpper through my fingers the first game of last season. I reckon Locadia has £14 million's worth to offer, easy.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Locadia is not showing anything to suggest he should get a start...sadly I think it’s just one of those signings that turn out to be a flop....

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Like I’ve already said, as soon as Andone is match fit then Locadia won’t make the 18 man match day squad. He doesn’t look good enough on his performances so far and I doubt he will be given many more.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Hughton hadn't managed the team so poorly Jurgen would have had a better chance to make an impact.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
At least we got 10 pages of puns out of Elvis Manu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If Hughton hadn't managed the team so poorly Jurgen would have had a better chance to make an impact.

Locadia coming on was like how Chris Froome felt in Le Tour last year when he wrecked his bike, ran up the hill only to be given a Mavic service bike with the wrong pedals for his shoes...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Like I’ve already said, as soon as Andone is match fit then Locadia won’t make the 18 man match day squad. He doesn’t look good enough on his performances so far and I doubt he will be given many more.

How do you know And one is any better.

He's a striker singed by AMEX era Albion.
There's a, comfortably well over, 50% chance he's much, much worse

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here