Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia tonight

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Lets not rewrite history to make an argument.

Propper and Gross looked decent from the off, both were impressive. Izquierdo came on for his debut for 9mins against Watford, and looked exciting from the minute he got on the pitch.

Gross was woeful at Leicester in our second game and got subbed after an hour. Luckily he had midget Mat and the homophobic Foxes fans to thank for taking all the attention.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gross was woeful at Leicester in our second game and got subbed after an hour. Luckily he had midget Mat and the homophobic Foxes fans to thank for taking all the attention.

The whole team was woeful at Leicester in fairness. Wasn’t it there that a local reporter reckoned Albion put in the worst performance he’d ever seen from a Premier League team?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The whole team was woeful at Leicester in fairness. Wasn’t it there that a local reporter reckoned Albion put in the worst performance he’d ever seen from a Premier League team?

I was there and we were poor. You can't blame the Leicester bloke for what he said. Murray was probably injured in hindsight and Slab head had him in his pocket. Murphy disappeared from the first team never to be seen again. Suttner was given a torrid time but without doubt Ryan was the biggest worry. He let in one through his fingers but had also let in some absolute comedy either during half time or before the game in practice. The body language between him, Duffy and Dunk was awful - miles away from the back slapping bromance it was due to become - on top of a couple of below average performances beforehand. He was rightly the cause of most concern but as it was that turned out that was to be his nadir. There were, however, bright sparks. Propper ran the midfield for 10 minutes in the 2nd half. Gross played the odd delightful ball which were not on the same wavelength as the rest of the team. It wouldn't be long before that changed. The team itself has much more possession than the Man City game even if we did little with it.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big Jurgen, last goal scorer, on Saturday, is 9/1...

License

To

Print

Money.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Booooooo, get back to being a disc jockey.

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mr Locadia, will hopefully begin the process of wining round those who dare doubt his talent or commitment to Thee Albion.

Good luck today Locadia.

Would be surprised if that happens. Not because I don't think locadia has something to offer, but because I expect this match to be very much like the Tottenham first 45 - Albion sit back and let man city keep the ball unchallenged and Locadia will be isolated and provided with nothing. His detractors will then use this game as further proof he is a waste of money.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Would be surprised if that happens. Not because I don't think locadia has something to offer, but because I expect this match to be very much like the Tottenham first 45 - Albion sit back and let man city keep the ball unchallenged and Locadia will be isolated and provided with nothing. His detractors will then use this game as further proof he is a waste of money.
True. He'll probably run around up front on his own barely getting a sniff........ before a beautiful ball over the top from Dunk gets him in in the 89th minute and he smashes it into the top corner.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Yup. Murray and, especially, Andone are being saved from this one.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
True. He'll probably run around up front on his own barely getting a sniff........ before a beautiful ball over the top from Dunk gets him in in the 89th minute and he smashes it into the top corner.

... of the stand!

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Oh yes a Premier League start".
"Oh ploopies, nobody is going to pass to me, or even be in the same half".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here