Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was out on the town in London with bong and Biss last night. Begging the layyyydees to come back to his hotel at the shard.

Very much failing to score off the pitch as well it would seem.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I smell bullshit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm.happy to share the message I got from a girl today .... Hardly a big deal footballers out on the town trying to pull

You got a message from a girl?

Go on, then. Share it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sent to you ..... :)

Please don't put on this forum tho por favor

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm.happy to share the message I got from a girl today .... Hardly a big deal footballers out on the town trying to pull

Really ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Can confirm I have now seen the txt message thread and retract my 'I smell bullshit' quip.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
He was out on the town in London with bong and Biss last night. Begging the layyyydees to come back to his hotel at the shard.

Wrong Billy,

He was taking extra training at Patcham Peace Gardens with his trainer Dermot. The guy was grafting. He stopped to rescue a kitten from a tree and then help an old nun across the London Road. A crowd of Albion supporting youngsters formed a q for selfies and he waited 4 hours smiling and chatting to each one of them before bidding all goodbye and returning home. On the way home he stopped his car to help an old dear pick up her shopping which had fallen out of her shopping bag. On finding she was walking all the way home (to Mile Oak) he promptly did a U-turn and reached her home. He then took her in made her a cuppa. made her remain seated whilst he hovered and dusted. He then cooked her a three course, well balanced evening meal.

He loves you Dwayne.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not at all. More like don't be so judgemental about someone you don't know from Adam on the internet !

Or so judgemental about someone you don't know from Adam on the football pitch.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

A picture of those three would never be on a publicity pic. Surely it should have been one black, one white and a woman to represent real life!

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
This comes down to the point I have made before that in the current set up there is almost no opportunity for players like Locadia, Andone, Izzy, etc to get match sharp. And please don't say the U23s.

Remember they are stepping up from essentially fitness training to Premiership action - never going to work well.

Good point.

Izzy, Propper and Gross were utter gash for the first handful games, and they were getting 90 mins because we needed them. We are not so desperate for Locadia to get the experience he needs while Murray is smashing them in for fun. I hope he clicks and does not slip through the cracks. Can't fault his commitment either.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Izzy, Propper and Gross were utter gash for the first handful games, and they were getting 90 mins because we needed them.

Lets not rewrite history to make an argument.

Propper and Gross looked decent from the off, both were impressive. Izquierdo came on for his debut for 9mins against Watford, and looked exciting from the minute he got on the pitch.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lets not rewrite history to make an argument.

Propper and Gross looked decent from the off, both were impressive. Izquierdo came on for his debut for 9mins against Watford, and looked exciting from the minute he got on the pitch.

Let's not rewrite the history rewrite.
Propper's first game was identical to his last.
Gross by his own admission was shitehouse at the start of last season.
Izzy only came I to his own when playing Joe Hart.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Let's not rewrite the history rewrite.
Propper's first game was identical to his last.
Gross by his own admission was shitehouse at the start of last season.
Izzy only came I to his own when playing Joe Hart.

Izzy had to make an impression with very few minutes as a substitute at the start of the season, and each time he did you could see something there to get excited about, his destroying of Joe Hart was on the cards and fulfilling a bit of promise we were already seeing. Gross felt he didn't have the impact he knew he was capable of, but even his 'shitehouse' looked decent as a new player. Propper had a debut against what some people are calling the best team to have won the Premier League, and he still looked v good and a real player. So lets not rewrite the rewrite of the history rewrite.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Izzy had to make an impression with very few minutes as a substitute at the start of the season, and each time he did you could see something there to get excited about, his destroying of Joe Hart was on the cards and fulfilling a bit of promise we were already seeing. Gross felt he didn't have the impact he knew he was capable of, but even his 'shitehouse' looked decent as a new player. Propper had a debut against what some people are calling the best team to have won the Premier League, and he still looked v good and a real player. So lets not rewrite the rewrite of the history rewrite.
I wasn't aware Pravda was looking for an assistant. :lol:

I'm waiting for the rewrite of the rewrite of the rewrite of the history rewrite when all of NSC are having Locadia printed on their shirts and saying how they always knew of his brilliance.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wasn't aware Pravda was looking for an assistant. :lol:

I'm waiting for the rewrite of the rewrite of the rewrite of the history rewrite when all of NSC are having Locadia printed on their shirts and saying how they always knew of his brilliance.

With Izquierdo, he dazzled, from his shot on the turn at Watford then sprint back to make a tackle, he had you on your toes. There was visual evidence to be optimistic he had what it takes.

There will be no history rewrite with Locadia, because he has looked crap. Even those behind him are positive only that they believe he needs a start or more minutes, or a better system, not any anecdotes of the brilliant turn and shot, or mazy run, or how exciting he has looked.

With Jurgen we stand hopeful that despite the evidence so far, he does come good. He will be doing the rewriting though, anyone wearing a shirt saying they knew are just praying they're on the right side of history rather than knowing they are.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
No-one was slagging Propper, Gross or Izzy off at the start of last season because we were all too busy getting stuck into Matt 'imperial leather' Ryan. Whilst that proves we can all call it wrong my over riding suspicion is that there won't be many servings of humble pie where Jurgen is concerned. The fact Murray was closing the opposition down in the 90th minute rather than him suggests he still hasn't grasped that most basic of nettles. Especially after his comedy performance prior to that.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No-one was slagging Propper, Gross or Izzy off at the start of last season because we were all too busy getting stuck into Matt 'imperial leather' Ryan. Whilst that proves we can all call it wrong my over riding suspicion is that there won't be many servings of humble pie where Jurgen is concerned. The fact Murray was closing the opposition down in the 90th minute rather than him suggests he still hasn't grasped that most basic of nettles. Especially after him comedy performance prior to that.

We weren't all too busy getting stuck into Little Maty Ryan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here