Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2-0 down and we don’t give up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bongs was clearly a pen that's why they didn't analyse it.

He will be lucky to keep his place in the side after that performance as will a few others.

AJ needs to start v Spurs, and having Bong behind as a more defensive minded full back will get him the nod.

Bernado will get in the side soon enough though.

One of CH’s strengths is keeping faith with players after a bad game. Most of us would have made changes after Watford but CH kept faith, apart from Bernardo, and look what happened. Personally I wouldn’t bring Bernardo in against Spurs as Bong is generally pretty good against wingers, his crapness at crossing in attack is over ridden by the requirement to be on his game defending against what will be a good attacking side, imo

Bernardo strikes me as a bit casual on what I’ve seen so far, I’d bring him in against a lesser team.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
One of CH’s strengths is keeping faith with players after a bad game. Most of us would have made changes after Watford but CH kept faith, apart from Bernardo, and look what happened. Personally I wouldn’t bring Bernardo in against Spurs as Bong is generally pretty good against wingers, his crapness at crossing in attack is over ridden by the requirement to be on his game defending against what will be a good attacking side, imo

Bernardo strikes me as a bit casual on what I’ve seen so far, I’d bring him in against a lesser team.

I tend to agree BUT because Bong can't deliver the ball forward it will just turn into an attack against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here