Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are totally embarrassing away from home...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Premier League? We're 'avin a laff.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think this thread may have been a bit premature, although I agree we looked absolute shite in the first half. Great comeback though I definitely wasn’t embarrassed by the end :thumbsup:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think this thread may have been a bit premature, although I agree we looked absolute shite in the first half. Great comeback though I definitely wasn’t embarrassed by the end :thumbsup:

We didn't deserve to comeback though, Southampton just crumbled once the first goal went in. A better team would have completely dicked us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We didn't deserve to comeback though, Southampton just crumbled once the first goal went in. A better team would have completely dicked us.

So you still agree with the thread title after the second half performance?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Eh....

Are you feeling alright ?

Get a grip fella, of course we deserved to get back in it, we were woeful in the first half, CH put a rocket up them, changed things about threw on attacking players and we pushed for a result.

Southampton only crumbled because “we” put pressure on them....

Christ on a bike, we corrected a problem and got a result from the jaws of defeat....

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

First half we were shit. Second half Southampton were shit. Very much the cliche ‘game of two halves’. Maybe one day we’ll put together two good halves in a row.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Premature for sure.....a battling performance at Liverpool ...crap against Watford....and one crap one good half tonight :shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m not going to start an individual thread but if March is the answer then the question must surely be..... What’s is the third month in our calendar?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We lost vs. Watford. But so has everybody else who has played them, except Man Utd
We lost vs. Liverpool. But so has everybody else who has played them.
We just came back from 0-2 down to draw 2-2 away at Southampton.

It's not exciting, but being 'hard to beat' is a good place to start from. It will take a long time to establish ourselves in this league, assuming we get the opportunity to do so.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely baffling that Hughton plays the same way away from home week in week out when it clearly doesn’t work.

Agree. I think we have a real problem with Houghton's tactics in away games. The first half was dreadful and we didn't start playing until after half time … with the same eleven players. Far far too cautious in the first half. Manager's fault.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Of course we did. Saints were as poor second half as we were first. We stepped up, thank God. Still very concerned about our away performances, second half still wasn't overly convincing despite showing a lot of grit and determination. A lot of questions over our new signings and how/where they fit in too.

Still v.pleased/relieved with a point though!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a bedwetter thread. Wankweasels. Dry yourselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here