Were you wearing one of these?

Attachments

• 002_2-03_lrg_so.jpg
    002_2-03_lrg_so.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 274

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
If any of you happen to know, please:
How many seats have the Albion committed to at present?
How many fans did we take to Goodison last season?

"Away fans are located in one corner of the two-tiered, Bullens Road Stand, which is at the side of the pitch, where just over 3,000 away fans can be accommodated.
If a small following is expected, then only the lower tier is allocated, which holds 1,700."

Source: FootballGroundGuide

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Are they on general sale yet? When and why did going to a bloody football match get so complicated?!

Old days - “2 tickets please Sally, here you go, ta very much, let’s hope they win”
Today - joins scheme, forgets password, gets new password, won’t work, eventually (& inexplicably) works, signs in, crashes, signs in again, in queue, terminates before details comfirmed, rings tel.line instead, automated message, press numerous numbers, assigned 4764 in queue, new Pope appointed, 3645 in queue, listed as missing person, 2423 in queue, match wanting ticket for passes, now 1278 in queue, Brexit agreement made, now 821 in queue....:)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are they on general sale yet? When and why did going to a bloody football match get so complicated?!

Old days - “2 tickets please Sally, here you go, ta very much, let’s hope they win”
Today - joins scheme, forgets password, gets new password, won’t work, eventually (& inexplicably) works, signs in, crashes, signs in again, in queue, terminates before details comfirmed, rings tel.line instead, automated message, press numerous numbers, assigned 4764 in queue, new Pope appointed, 3645 in queue, listed as missing person, 2423 in queue, match wanting ticket for passes, now 1278 in queue, Brexit agreement made, now 821 in queue....:)

I think last season it was easier then ever before (since no cash at turnstile). It really was easy. They have made it very marginally more difficult this season but it really isn’t that big a problem is it?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Went to Goodison last year and vowed never to go back ! Worst away ground i’ve been to due to the crap view.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think last season it was easier then ever before (since no cash at turnstile). It really was easy. They have made it very marginally more difficult this season but it really isn’t that big a problem is it?

I know, ‘twas exaggerating in my post...there’s no way they’ll reach agreement on Brexit!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Went to Goodison last year and vowed never to go back ! Worst away ground i’ve been to due to the crap view.

Yeah, but it’s a traditional old skool ground so be grateful for the out of date waggon wheel and get on with it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Goodison Park is one of those grounds where all-seater restrictions really hasn't done the old place any favours, especially the Lower Bullens Road stand. I would much prefer terracing under there

But when it was terraced away fans were behind the goal

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went last season but was very disappointed with the view.

I am happy to step aside this season and let fellow fans who described it as a "Proper Football Ground" fill their boots.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I went last season but was very disappointed with the view.

I am happy to step aside this season and let fellow fans who described it as a "Proper Football Ground" fill their boots.

This 100% Absolute shitehouse view up at Everton, it was like watching a game through a postbox. In no rush to return anytime soon.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Could barely see a thing last year, so not suprised people are not buying these up. Is shamefull that Everton sell them at full price when you cannot see much of if any of the game in the upper tier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here