Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Seville

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Wandered along to the Seville Getafe match last night. Ticket 40euros. The stadium needs a Bit of an overhaul as looks very tatty. Seats horrible hard plastic unlike the comfy Alex ones we are spoilt with. Seville looked awful and Getafe deserved the points. The temp was 35 degrees so energy sapping so had to rehydrate with a few beers afterwards.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Wandered along to the Seville Getafe match last night. Ticket 40euros. The stadium needs a Bit of an overhaul as looks very tatty. Seats horrible hard plastic unlike the comfy Alex ones we are spoilt with. Seville looked awful and Getafe deserved the points. The temp was 35 degrees so energy sapping so had to rehydrate with a few beers afterwards.

Most Spanish stadiums are in need of modernisation. Tickets are overpriced in most cases too.

Seville's great though, isn't it?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Wouldn’t go anywhere near that ground as I prefer the green and white one!
Wonderful city, but very hot ....

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I went to Osasuna v Reus Deportivo last week in the Copa del Rey. 10 euros to get in, stadium in a right old barrio, great atmosphere for a 11,000 crowd, I was well impressed.

Reus brought literally 3 fans, and their wonderful nickname is the clockwork hazelnuts. They also progressed, with a 2-1 away win

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire

Think it might have been overhauled already. I went about 20 years ago and had to sit on what was basically a concrete step. Remember very little of the game apart from a old Spanish gentleman talking to me throughout the game despite by exceptionally poor Spanish.

Loved Seville though - planning on taking my wife there on our 20th anniversary in a couple of years.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

any away fans ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here