Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Here in DN1......

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It’s been a coolish day today but lovely and sunny here Downunder. Spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner.

What’s the matchday weather like for you?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Wall to wall sunshine, with a few wispy clouds high in the stratosphere. It's going to be about 20c today so a fine Sussex Autumn day.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Here in SO23, about 12 miles and 20 minutes away from St Mary's, it's currently about 18/19c with a gentle breeze, sun trying to break through the cloud with a lovely late summer/early autumn feel.

Counting down till 8pm!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
It’s been a coolish day today but lovely and sunny here Downunder. Spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner.

Pedant alert! Surely matchday is tomorrow (5am) for you Petunia? BBC Weather suggests similar weather to here, with a touch of rain as match finishes.

Will you be up with the larks, or watch on catch up?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wall to wall sunshine, with a few wispy clouds high in the stratosphere. It's going to be about 20c today so a fine Sussex Autumn day.

Autumn? AUTUMN? I'm going to continue wearing my short sleeved shirts and shorts and insisting it's still summer for as long as l possibly can!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Pedant alert! Surely matchday is tomorrow (5am) for you Petunia? BBC Weather suggests similar weather to here, with a touch of rain as match finishes.

Will you be up with the larks, or watch on catch up?

I could well be up early. Not with the larks but with the 10 week old puppy acquired on Saturday:love: 4am seems to be a good time for the first pee of the day!!

But yes, you are quite correct. Matchday is tomorrow for me but today for you. Bloody pedant:p

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I could well be up early. Not with the larks but with the 10 week old puppy acquired on Saturday:love: 4am seems to be a good time for the first pee of the day!!

But yes, you are quite correct. Matchday is tomorrow for me but today for you. Bloody pedant:p

I love puppies!:lolol:

In all seriousness, what breed, and what you calling him/her? Maty?

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I love puppies!:lolol:

In all seriousness, what breed, and what you calling him/her? Maty?

A cavoodle. Her name is Lulu and she is just too cute:love:

Do you like pussies too? Or just puppies.:lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Autumn? AUTUMN? I'm going to continue wearing my short sleeved shirts and shorts and insisting it's still summer for as long as l possibly can!

It is still summer - it's not officially autumn for another six days

I'm in tee-shirt and shorts too, looking forward to take the dog out later.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
A cavoodle. Her name is Lulu and she is just too cute:love:

Do you like pussies too? Or just puppies.:lolol:

OMG, just looked at a photo to familiarise myself with Cavoodles. You are to go nowhere near my youngest daughter with Lulu, as we are currently fighting a battle to keep the house dogfree!

Pussies always remind me of Mrs Slocombe (unfortunately!).

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

:needpics:

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea

DN1 is my old postcode in Doncaster. Where is the Oz DN1 then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here