Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The PL really is shit, no game for about three weeks, then this utter calamity. I’d miss the good old Sat, Tues, Sat FL slog.

I’m trying really hard to give a ****, much like (it would seem) most of our over paid ‘PL’ players.

Pah.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Isn't it just tragic the bedwetters are out in force, we're not playing well, and you're on their backs like the proverbial monkey.
The Fulham game was similar, we didn't play well, but got something out of it. Have faith of feck off FFS
Played quite well against Fulham, to be fair. However, you’re right in that the bedwetting and writing off a whole season after 45 mins of an away game post the international break, when we never play well, is laughable.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Locadia and Jahanbaksh for Propper and March at half time. We will never score away playing 4-5-1 with these players.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Absolutely dire stuff.

Terrible collective performance so far, even worse individually.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
It’s not a one off though. It’s every single away game for the last year that we’ve played like this.

Exactly, the team look crippled by negativity. They are capable of so much more but we’ve not seen a truly good away performance since West Ham.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
This.

Quite clearly doesn't watch our away performances. How an earth he sees it differently is beyond me.

100% this, chris has got to accept the away set up against teams around us simply doesn’t work.

30 million worth of flair on the bench, why not adapt and try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Whilst I understand your point I think we actually played well against Fulham and it could be argued the goals were against the run of play. Here we look like a Championship team playing top six Premier League which is concerning.

Championship! League 2

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Can we PLEASE have a go Hughton. Not keeping it tight hoping for a set piece 1-1. It won't happen. See West Brom, Watford, Huddersfield etc. I'm not saying it's easy to 'have a go' as Saints are solid enough. But ****ing hell tell you players to play forward, want the ball, stop passing the buck, support Murray and show some bloody belief. You might as well while you're there!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Can't believe we havent managed 1 shot on target in the first half! - Then again, maybe I can. The Saints keeper could sit on his goal line reading a book for how little he's been involved.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Players still sitting on the bus ... cant string 2 passes together .... Propper cant even make one pass ... sorry to say the formation is not right and should have stuck to the normal 4-4-1-1 where every one knows what they are doing ... sadly unless someone sticks a rocket in their pants I cant see us turning this one around , terrible probably worse than Watford game where at least there was the excuse Watford out played us

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The PL really is shit, no game for about three weeks, then this utter calamity. I’d miss the good old Sat, Tues, Sat FL slog.

I’m trying really hard to give a ****, much like (it would seem) most of our over paid ‘PL’ players.

Pah.
Agree it's such a dull league with overpaid players !!
Just be grateful manure were absolutely shite a while back :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here