Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Are they booing Bong because of the foul in the second minute or because they're racist?

Don`t we boo anyone we don`t like for any reason !! Why should Southampton fans be any different !!! Too many people bring up the racist argument every time a black person is involved.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Bong needs to work on his crosses in his back garden, while it’s still light in the evenings

I would rather Bong never played for Brighton again. He does well to keep his place but so poor. Imo, when he plays well, it's on part due to low expectations. Woeful footballer.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Stopped watching , dodgy stream anyway. If we survive this season we need to be looking at moving Hughton along. Will be an unpopular opinion but we won’t progress at this level by never winning an away game.

Sad, but true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Don`t we boo anyone we don`t like for any reason !! Why should Southampton fans be any different !!! Too many people bring up the racist argument every time a black person is involved.

I remember booing Hammond and Harding a they used to piss us off as they left. Why else would Soton boo Bong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here