Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
If that performance had been against a decent side we'd have conceded a hatful. At least it's only one but we are going to have to show a vast improvement in the basics to get back in this one.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Isn't it just tragic the bedwetters are out in force, we're not playing well, and you're on their backs like the proverbial monkey.
The Fulham game was similar, we didn't play well, but got something out of it. Have faith of feck off FFS

Rack off.

People are allowed to be disappointed and annoyed at that shower of shit.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Isn't it just tragic the bedwetters are out in force, we're not playing well, and you're on their backs like the proverbial monkey.
The Fulham game was similar, we didn't play well, but got something out of it. Have faith of feck off FFS
What's it like in your world? We haven't won a single away game in 2018 and the way things look so far that run will continue. That has feck all to do with the childish term 'bedwetters'.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What a disgusting performance. I’m struggling to think of many worse since Huddersfield away last season but at least the opposition played well that day. Saints have been awful and we’ve still been terrible. No effort, no fight, nothing.

Needs at least one sub at half time if not two. Hard to know which of Pröpper or Stephens to replace they both might have well of been wearing red and white stripes!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Chris is clueless away from home. I have the utmost respect for the bloke, but can he not see that this setup simply doesn't work?
That was a dire 45 and I can't see anything different unless he makes changes at half time.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
If that performance had been against a decent side we'd have conceded a hatful. At least it's only one but we are going to have to show a vast improvement in the basics to get back in this one.

We turn up against top teams though, still lose due to the quality.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It’s not a one off though. It’s every single away game for the last year that we’ve played like this.

Are you joking!? This is a hundred times worse than Fulham.

Whilst I understand your point I think we actually played well against Fulham and it could be argued the goals were against the run of play. Here we look like a Championship team playing top six Premier League which is concerning.

Played quite well against Fulham, to be fair. However, you’re right in that the bedwetting and writing off a whole season after 45 mins of an away game post the international break, when we never play well, is laughable.

I may agree that the Fulham game was slightly better, but it's not over yet, and let's not go crying home to mama just yet :thumbsup:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Honestly, that was ****ing pathetic, no pressure, no passing nothing. Why did we press so well against Liverpool, yet against a team who crumbles under pressure, we back the **** off and let them get confidence. Hughton really needs a pair of bollocks sometimes as he seems to be a ****ing coward away from home, creating a negative feeling towards the players and fans.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yes we've been as bad as we've ever seen this team play and I'm as p*ssed as anyone with all the unforced mistakes.

& Yes we have generally been poor away from home, however probably our two best performances in the PL have been at Old Trafford last season and at Anfield less than a month ago, so the idea that we have played like this every away game for the past year is total b*llox.

It's easy to get behind the team when they play well, they may be playing sh*t so far tonight, but they are still our team. Support isn't just for when you are playing well and winning.

With that said, I hope CH is giving them all a kick up the backside as I type this.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It’s not a one off though. It’s every single away game for the last year that we’ve played like this.

Are you joking!? This is a hundred times worse than Fulham.

Whilst I understand your point I think we actually played well against Fulham and it could be argued the goals were against the run of play. Here we look like a Championship team playing top six Premier League which is concerning.

Rack off.

People are allowed to be disappointed and annoyed at that shower of shit.

What's it like in your world? We haven't won a single away game in 2018 and the way things look so far that run will continue. That has feck all to do with the childish term 'bedwetters'.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:fishing::lolol::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here