Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a turn around and an excellent performance 2nd half which I put down to a good manager who knows what he is doing as opposed to Hughes. Please Southampton keep Hughes and let him bring you back up from The Championship in May 2020..

D

Deleted member 2719

No idea why ref gave a foul against Ali....GM was through

To be fair that ref was good tonight and let the game flow when he felt he could give an advantage which was 99% of the time, it was quite a physical match he could have been stopping it every few seconds.

NEC-Nijmegen

Jun 5, 2015
eq9o95.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hojbjerg gave a brutally honest interview there. The pressure to get results in the Prem is palpable.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To be fair that ref was good tonight and let the game flow when he felt he could give an advantage which was 99% of the time, it was quite a physical match he could have been stopping it every few seconds.

Wouldn't disagree with that...but on that decision I would say he was wrong but hey I'm glad he was brave enough to give us the penalty

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What an awful performance 2nd best in everything. I would switch Propper alongside of Stephens and push Bissouma forward in his place. We have got to try to keep hold of the ball not give it away every time and show some effort.

I dont understand why that took so long to appear as I wrote and posted it as soon as the halftime whistle went., not that it really matters but it was relevant at the time.

Arshia42

Jul 24, 2018
Very impressed with Knockeart.

I honestly think you guys have a lot to look forward to with your front line in the future. Ali (yeah I'm biased), Murray and Knockeart with Izquierdo being an option as well is very solid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here